Subtitle: Brutal Space Monster (宇宙凶険怪獣 Uchū Kyōken Kaijū)
- 1 History
- 1.1 Ultraman Mebius
- 1.2 Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Armored Darkness
- 1.3 Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
- 1.4 Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
- 1.5 Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
- 1.6 Ultraman Orb
- 1.7 Ultraman Z
- 2 Data
- 3 References
Sent by Bogarl, Kelbim I landed in Tokyo and attacked relentlessly. Wishing to see their new Maquette Monster in action, Miclas was sent by GUYS to fight the alien monster. However, Miclas was too scared to fight and Kelbim beat him up and down the city until Miclas returned to its capsule. Kelbim left shortly after and fled into the sea to lay an egg. After Kelbim returned, GUYS sent Miclas again to fight Kelbim. This time Miclas gains enough courage to fight back against Kelbim, but in the end it was Ultraman Mebius who destroyed Kelbim, slicing the monster in half with his Mebium Blade.
The egg that the first Kelbim laid in the sea hatches to create a new Kelbim. After listening to radio waves originally created by GUYS HQ to control Manquette Monsters, Kelbim surfaced attacking Ultraman Mebius and taking control of another monster who was attacking the test site: Arstron. The two overpowered Mebius easily, all the while Kelbim "boasting" to Arstron about his strength and "directing" Arstron how to fight. Once GUYS learned that Kelbim was controlling the waves from the test device to control Arstron. GUYS had no choice but to destroy it, causing Arstron to forget what it was doing, now no longer under the control of Kelbim. Frustrated without his control over the monster, Kelbim attacked Arstron and the two monsters fought. In the end, Ultraman Mebius transforms into Mebius Brave and destroys Arston with the Blade Slash and Kelbim with the Blade Shoot.
- Kelbim was designed by Ichiro Itano, the man who designed Baragon in the film, Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.
- Kelbim was briefly seen in Ultraman Mebius & the Ultra Brothers as the monster that terrorized Takato Jinguji in the past. It's possible that Kelbim was the original one.
Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Armored Darkness
Some time after Ultraman Mebius left Earth, several monsters began reappearing and causing havoc. Kelbim was one of these monsters, (along with Saramandora, Roberuga, and Mukadender). Miclas was sent to deal with Kelbim. It is unknown what the outcome was as it is never seen in the special, but it is assumed Kelbim was destroyed by Miclas.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
One day, near a lake, a Kelbim and an Arstron fought. Kelbim attacks by swooping his club-tipped tail, but Arstron grabs the tail. Arstron pulled Kelbim back for his next attack. Arstron gave an agile headbutt, but Kelbim proved too handy with that spiky-club. Kelbim rose up his "ears", shot a couple of fireballs and downed Arstron. As Kelbim went over to check if his enemy was dead, Arstron wasn't moving. As Kelbim was roaring in victory, Arstron got back up and tore off Kelbim's "ears" and used his Magma Ray to obliterate Kelbim into smithereens. Arstron roared in triumph but his victory was short-lived and now he has Eleking to deal with.
- During the opening credits to the series, Kelbim is seen battling Banpira, even though neither monster fought nor met each other in the series.
- His battle against Arstron was referenced by the Spark Dolls Troupe in New Ultraman Retsuden episode 16.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
A Kelbim was owned by an Alien Guts to battle Rei (after Guts's Gomess was destroyed by Rei's Gomora). Rei chose Miclas to test him out, but Miclas was confused and scared, being attacked by Kelbim continuously. After some words of encouragement from Rei. Miclas fought back, tying up Kelbim with his own tail. Miclas quickly pummeled Kelbim into submission and finished off the monster by charging into Kelbim. Kelbim then accidentally fell back on his master. It is unknown if either Guts or Kelbim survived, but neither were seen again afterwards and were likely killed when Planet Hammer was destroyed by Alien Rayblood.
- The battle in this series between Miclas and Kelbim was a homage to their battle in Ultraman Mebius.
Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
Another Kelbim was revived by Ultraman Belial as part of his 100 Monster Army. He teamed up with Mukadender, Froguros, Gromite, Angross, Alien Valky, Jasyuline, Lunaticks, Roberuga II, and Birdon to take on Ultraman Mebius. When Rei and Gomora entered Burst Mode thanks to Belial, Kelbim along with the other surviving monsters stood back to watch Gomora fight the Ultras. He was killed by Ultraman Zero's Emerium Slash when he arrived along with Roberuga II and Hoe.
- In the prequel to the above film, (Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth) Kelbim makes a brief cameo, floating in the Monster Graveyard.
- Kelbim makes part of Belyudra's left arm.
When Alien Babarue Babaryu turned into Imitation Orb once more and told the Planet Invasion Union that he realized the error of his ways and found out the perks about being hailed as a hero leaving to him deciding to rebel against them, he was faced with fighting the monster Kelbim, who was summoned by Jugglus Juggler to annihilate him. No matter how hard he hit him with his punches, Kelbim was unfazed by the alien-in-disguise's physical attacks and the monster had him on the ropes with his exclusive spit attack, forcing Babaryu to change back into his true form. The monster played dirty with the alien by pinning him down to the ground with his feet and kept slashing and stomping at him until Babaryu found enough determination and confidence to rise back up and fight back thanks to the kids cheering him on. Even though he put up a much better fight against him and he managed to land a few blows on him, Babaryu was still no match for Kelbim and was downed once more.
Before he accepted his fate from the monster's fireball attack, Gai Kurenai transformed into the real Ultraman Orb in his Spacium Zeperion form and saved him with his Sparion Shield. Unlike the Alien Babarue in disguise, the real Orb put up a much better fight against Kelbim, and after he blocked an attack from his horn, Orb changed into his Hurricane Slash form and blocked the monster's attacks with his Orb Slugger Lance so fast that he produced a hurricane that sent Kelbim flying and left him exposed enough for him to get destroyed by Orb's Trident Slash.
- The Kelbim suit from Ultraman Mebius was reused for Kelbim's appearance, but repainted.
A species of monsters from deep space known to attack and infest locations where a large amount of energy was present, Kelbim appeared from space as a meteorite over the location of the D4's first test site, Nakanotori Island. The monster arrived on Earth to seek out the energy given off by the D4's successor, the D4 Ray, which at the time was being installed into King Joe STORAGE Custom. It turned out that this Kelbim, as well as several others that appeared alongside it, had arrived on Earth under orders given by a single, much larger Mother Kelbim (マザーケルビム Mazā Kerubimu), which had been bombarding the Earth with the meteorite forms of her offspring, intending to infest the planet with them so the species could propagate. During a long and difficult battle in which Yoko attempted to ignore the order to fire the D4 Ray at all costs, later being joined by Windom, then Z, Yuka Ohta was able to trace signals being sent to the Kelbim from the Mother Kelbim, and Z left the Earth's atmosphere to stop her. Ultimately, the giant monster and her children were all destroyed, with Mother Kelbim meeting her end at the hands of Z's Delta Rise Claw Form and the Beliarok's Deathcium Slash, while her offspring were destroyed when the D4 Ray was finally used, though this created a near-collapse of Earth's dimension, which Z managed to reverse with his Zestium Ray.
- In Televi-kun magazines, Kelbim was named Kelbim Jr., though the name fell out of use and had become the only source to use that term.
- Height: 44 m
- Weight: 44,000 t
- Origin: Space
- Attack: 900 (Galaxy), 1000 (NEO)
- Defense: 800 (Galaxy), 900 (NEO)
- Speed: 800 (Galaxy), 900 (NEO)
- Powers and Weapons
- Ballistic Exclusive Spit (弾道エクスクルーシブスピット Dandō Ekusukurūshibu Supitto): Kelbim's vomit heats up in the air up to 3000 degrees Celsius, becoming a fireball it hurls at opponents.
- Supersonic Crusher Tail (超音速クラッシャーテイル Chō Onsoku Kurasshā Teiru):Kelbim's long tail is tipped with a large mace-like protrusion. It can use this as a bludgeon or a constricting weapon.
- Rock-Slicing Machete Horn (裂岩マチェットホーン Retsugan Machetto Hōn): Kelbim's main horn, which allows it to fight opponents at point blank.
- Flight: Kelbim can levitate through no visible means, through atmosphere and space alike. It can also spin in place while levitating, using its tail to create a whirlwind of destruction.
- Ultraman Z
- Signal Amplification: Kelbim, upon receiving signals from the Mother Kelbim, can amplify the same signal to co-ordinate group attacks with other Kelbim, or signal the emergence of more of their kind from their meteorite forms.
- Meteorite Form: Kelbim launched by the Mother Kelbim initially take the form of rock-like objects that enter a planet's atmosphere in the form of meteorites. After landing, Kelbim emerges from this form upon receiving a specific signal, either from Mother Kelbim herself or from another Kelbim amplifying the Mother's signal.
- Height: 44 m
- Weight: 44,000 t
- Origin: Space
- Powers and Weapons
- Ballistic Exclusive Spit (弾道エクスクルーシブスピット Dandō Ekusukurūshibu Supitto): Kelbim II can spit moderately powerful fireballs at an impressive rate.
- Supersonic Crusher Tail (超音速クラッシャーテイル Chō Onsoku Kurasshā Teiru): Kelbim II's long tail is tipped with a large mace-like protrusion. It can use this as a bludgeon or a constricting weapon.
- Rock-Slicing Machete Horn (裂岩マチェットホーン Retsugan Machetto Hōn): Kelbim II's main horn, which allows it to fight opponents at point blank.
- Ears: Kelbim II can use the flaps over its ears to synchronize with sonic waves, allowing it to control other Kaiju, such as Arstron.
- Height: 303 m
- Weight: 999,000 t
- Origin: Space
- Powers and Weapons
- Signals: Mother Kelbim can give orders to her offspring by means of an energy signal in the form of a type of vocal wave. Though this signal is weakened by traveling through a planet's atmosphere, it can be amplified by active Kelbim on the planet's surface, allowing the signal to reach more of the Mother's offspring.
- Kelbim Meteorites: Mother Kelbim can launch large numbers of her offspring in their meteorite forms towards a targeted location to propagate the species further and infest the location in their search for energy. This technique can also be used offensively, as she can fire the meteorites directly at an incoming opponent in an attempt to attack them. The destructive power of the technique when used in this way is unknown, as Z was able to avoid the meteorites Mother Kelbim tried to shoot him with.
|Ultraman Z Kaiju|
|Ultraman Z||Gomess | Sevenger | Genegarg | Bullton | Celebro | Neronga | Majappa | Bemstar | Segmeger | Windom | Guigass | Gomora | Telesdon | Erimaki-Telesdon | Peguila | Jugglus Juggler | Zeppandon | Gillvalis | Alien Pegassa Pega | Valis Raider | Skull Gomora | Thunder Killer | Pedanium Zetton | Alien Pitt | Tri-King | Five King | King Joe | Alien Barossa | Red King A & B | Giestron | Grigio Raiden | Kanegon | Greeza | Horoboros | Metsuboros | Alien Barossa II | Pagos | Kemur | Baraba | M1 | Kelbim | Mother Kelbim | Alien Barossa III | Ultroid Zero | Takkong | King Guesra | Demaaga | Gomess (S) | Destrudos|
|Fight! Sevenger||Sevenger | Jugglus Juggler | Crazygon | Diplas | Jirangon|
|Sevenger Fight||Sevenger | Jugglus Juggler | Jirahs | Hellzking Revised | Eleking | Dancan | Pigmon | Garamon | Gazort | Reconstructed Pandon | Alien Icarus | Gandar | Alien Ghose | Beam Missile King | Pestar | Satan Beetle | Alien Boze | Alien Akumania | Alien Kettle | Oni-on|