Kaiju Sakaba Kanpai! (怪獣酒場 カンパーイ！ Kaijū Sakaba Kanpāi! lit. "Monster Bar Cheers!") is a thirteen-episode anime that broadcasted during July - September 2015 in Japan. The main point of the story focuses on the Kaiju Sakaba, which was the real life restaurant that was later fictionalized, with said anime being an example. Koji Ishizaka became its narrator, whom was famous for being the first narrator in the original Ultraman series.
The whole plot focuses on the Kaiju Sakaba 's workers, Manager Baltan, Kanegon and its daily customers.
Casts and Voice Actors
Kaiju Sakaba Employees
- Manager Baltan - IKKAN
- Kanegon - Student Council President Kaneko
- Dada - Kyusuke Suzuri
- King Joe - IKKAN
- Gomora - Hiroki Goto
- Live King
- Zetton - FROGMAN
- Red King - Hiroki Goto
- Eleking - Kazuya Takayama
- Alien Zarab - Torata Nanbu
- Alien Quraso - Taisuke Furukawa
- Gudon - Taisuke Furukawa
- Alien Pitt - Okubo Kayoko
- Alien Nackle - Kazuya Takayama
- Alien Hipporito - Mame Suzuki
- Alien Metron - Masashi Yamazaki
- Alien Zetton
Collaboration with Wooser
- Main article: Ultra Series/Cultural References/Anime and Manga
As part of the anime shorts collaboration (such as Miss Monochrome the Animation), one of Japan's mascot, Wooser makes a cameo appearance at episode 12 of Kaiju Sakaba Kanpai as one of Zetton's customer, though his role is speechless.
Soon Wooser would return the favor in episode 12 of Wooser's Hand-To-Mouth Life: Phantasmagoric Arc, Wooser's Kind World, where in the episode's ending section, Oshirase Wooser greeted the viewers in Kaiju Sakaba and jokingly threatens the user should they ask her age, causing Manager Baltan and Kanegon to shiver in fear. Lastly as the episode ended, a splash screen was released, featuring Manager Baltan clamping Wooser as the other casts of Wooser anime fled with their lives.
- This is the first anime to be aired by Tsuburaya Productions ever since its last one in 1997, Ultra Nyan.