Jobarieh (ジョバリエ Jobarie) is a kaiju that appeared in the TV series, Ultraman Tiga. He appeared in episode 28.
Subtitle: Shell Beast (甲獣 Kōjū)
- Height: 63 m
- Weight: 53,000 t
- Origin: Underground near a countryside
Jobarieh was a monster who awoke in a nearby countryside in response to a radio wave disruption. TPC and GUTS launched all of their attacks until the monster burrowed into a mountain and rested its injuries. Later at night, it reawakened and attacked the TPC camps. Daigo transforms into Ultraman Tiga and fought the monster. While it did squeeze Tiga with its hands, Tiga managed to get free, and destroyed Jobarieh with Ultra Heat Hag.
- Suit actor: Daisuke Kanemitsu
- The head of the Jobarieh suit was created from a Red King suit that was used for Tsuburaya's show attractions.
Powers and Weapons
- Electric Bolts: By matching the tips of his front horns together, Jobarieh can fire a light-blue bolt of electricity from it.
- Armor: Jobarieh's armor is thick enough to withstand several weapon assults and physical attacks without showing any signs of detriment.
- Pincher Arms: Jobarieh's arms can be used as a pincher and can even squeeze their opponent
- Burrowing: Jobarieh can burrow at moderate speeds.