"Is it rampaging again?"
"No, its an impostor, a totally different monster."
- ―Ippei, Yuka and Gridman.
Subtitle: Ultrasonic Monster (超音波怪獣 Chōonpa Kaijū)
Gridman the Hyper Agent
Takeshi Todo created his own Anosillus, but in the appearance of its corrupted form. Imitation Anosillus was given the ability to encase Gridman in circuit chips. Starting at his feet, Gridman's speed and mobility were greatly diminished. By the time the chips covered his lower half, all Gridman could do was helplessly swing his sword. Unfortunately, God Zenon did not fair any better as the clone blasted both God Zenon's arms off, forcing the robot to withdraw from the battle. Yuka Inoue uploaded a program that freed Gridman from the chips, and Imitation Anosillus was destroyed by Gridman's Grid Beam as the monster was tossed in midair.
- Anosillus' original suit was used for this monster.
- This is the second time a monster returned, but wasn't upgraded as a Mecha. The only other one to do this is Flamelar.
- Imitation Anosillus is similar to Chaos Golmede of Ultraman Cosmos because both are evil clones of the original.
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Origin: Cyberspace
- Powers and Weapons
- Supersonic Wave: Imitation Anosillus can emit a supersonic wave that can damage the computer networkers.
- Molecular Reconstruction Beam: From his horns, Imitation Anosillus can fire a sonic beam that reconstruct molecular particles, causing the target (Gridman) to be slowly encased in hardened data until it finally encases them.