I Am an Earthling (わたしは地球人 Watashi wa chikyūjin) is one of The Final Chapters episodes of Heisei Ultraseven.
- Dan Moroboshi (モロボシ・ダン Moroboshi Dan): Kohji Moritsugu (森次晃嗣 Moritsugu Kōji)
- Sanshiro Shiragane (シラガネ・サンシロウ Shiragane Sanshirou): Koji Nanjo (南条弘二 Nanjo Koji)
- Masaki Kazamori (カザモリ・マサキ Kazamori Masaki): Katsuyuki Yamazaki (山崎勝之 Yamazaki Katsuyuki)
- Keisuke Shima (シマ・ケイスケ Shima Keisuke): Kunio Masaoka (正岡邦夫 Masaoka Kunio):
- Takuma Mizuno (ミズノ・タクマ Mizuno Takuma): Wataru Koga (古賀亘 Koga Wataru):
- Satomi Hayakawa (ハヤカワ・サトミ Hayakawa Satomi): Kaoru Ukawa (鵜川薫 Ukawa Kaoru)
- Rumi Honjou (ホンジョウ・ルミ Honjou Rumi): Rieko Adachi (あだち理絵子 Adachi Rieko)
- Takenaka (タケナカ Takenaka): Kenji Sahara (佐原健二 Sahara Kenji)
- Kaji (カジ Kaji): Shigeki Kagemaru (影丸茂樹 Kagemaru Shigeki)
- Defense Force General Staffs (防衛軍参謀 Bōei-gun sanbō): Taro Suwa (諏訪太朗 Suwa Taro), Tsuyoshi Nakano (中野剛 Nakano Tsuyoshi), Masahiro Noguchi (野口雅弘 Noguchi Masahiro), Yoshiteru Yoshida (吉田吉輝 Yoshida Yoshiteru)
- Shigeru Furuhashi (フルハシ・シゲル Furuhashi Shigeru): Sandayu Dokumamushi (毒蝮三太夫 Dokumamushi Sandayuu)
- Mitsugu Ijuuin (伊集院貢 Ijuuin Mitsugu): Kazumasa Seki (瀬木一将 Seki Kazumasa)
- Nonmalt (ノンマルト Nonmaruto): Noriko Watanabe (渡辺典子 Watanabe Noriko)
- Ultraseven (ウルトラセブン Urutorasebun): Ryûki Kitaoka (北岡龍貴 Kitaoka Ryûki)
- Miclas (ミクラス Mikurasu): Kazunori Yokoo (横尾和則 Yokoo Kazunori)
- Windom (ウインダム Windamu): Satoshi Yamamoto (山本論 Yamamoto Satoshi)
- Zabangi (ザバンギ Zabangi): Kōichi Toshima (外島孝一 Toshima Kōichi)
Changes from the original Laserdisc and VHS cut
- The usual opening credit sequence (from most 99 OV episodes) replaced the one (which only had only few credits) that superimposed the excavation scene.
- Some background music were replaced in the DVD cut.
- Some scenes missing from the original cut were included in the DVD, including:
- A disguised Nonmalt, after Zabangi's defeat, informing Ultraseven that he was "no longer exist" in the universe before banishing for the final time
- Kazamori being reunited by his teammates after his separation from Dan/Ultraseven.
- The scene where Furuhashi watched Ultraseven leaving after the former shouted the latter's human form's name was not included in the DVD release.
- The epilogue, wherein Ultraseven was about to face trial for breaking the laws of the universe, was extended.
- Originally, Shoji Nakayama, the actor who portayed Kiriyama of the original 1967 series, was slated to appear in this episode. However, he died during the production leading the producers to have the character killed off off-screen.
- Despite being appeared in this episode, Furuhashi wasn't shown in the main character's gallery in the back of home video releases, presumably to keep it a secret until the later part of the episode. However, his actor's name was included in the casting list.
- The LD and VHS release included majority of the main characters (Dan, the UG and Kaji), alongside the disguised Nonmalt, and the scene where Dan was confronted by the said Nonmalt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.