"From this moment, I will take his place and turn this world into Darkness."
- ―Hiroyuki Misawa, before he transforms into Dark Mephisto Zwei
Hiroyuki Misawa (三沢 広之 Misawa Hiroyuki) was a member of TLT's memory police but fell under the control of the Unknown Hand to host Dark Mephisto (Zwei).
Originally, Hiroyuki was just a normal member of TLT's Memory Police, a group of people who erased the memory of Beast attacks from anyone outside the organization and not much is known about his personality. Hiroyuki had been tailing Komon during his depressions, once during his absent and the second time during his abrupt departure. The former was to protect him from Mizorogi and the latter attempted to bring him in for a memory wipe; both times ended in failure.
"I was a manipulated human. Just like that Misawa guy. He (Unknown Hand) uses the darkness within the heart."
- ―Shinya Mizorogi.
In director's cut exclusive, he was among the TLT operatives sent to apprehend an amnesiac Shinya Mizorogi. As the prisoner escaped captivity, Hiroyuki try to join in the manhunt, but was attacked by someone he knew and assimilated to Dark Mephisto (Zwei). This leads to a fight against Nexus Junis Blue and eventually his death after an attempt on taking out his predecessor.
Misawa holds the Darkevolver in front of him and pulls it open. The central stone shines a purple light that covers his body. Misawa transformed via the light becoming a pillar which revealed his Dark Ultra form.
- Powers and Weapons
- Abilities of Mizorogi: As Dark Mephisto (Zwei) is a clone of Dark Mephisto, Misawa possibly possessed all the abilities of Mizorogi Shinya's.
- Darkevolver: Miaswa has the Darkevolver during his time hosting Dark Mephisto (Zwei).
- Transformation: Misawa can use this device to transform into (Zwei).
- Energy Blast: Misawa can fire energy blasts from the Darkevolver.