Hiromi Tsuru passed away in November 16, 2017 when the police found her unconscious with the seat belt fastened in the driver's seat of a car, which was stopped with hazard lights on at the Shuto Expressway's Inner Circular Route in Tokyo's Chūō ward, at around 7:30 p.m. on Thursday. Authorities rushed her to the hospital, but she was pronounced dead on arrival. According to the police, Hiromi Tsuru's death is still a lot of questions, Hiromi's location is found without any sign of an accident, and they suspect her death is due to illness. Then one day, on Friday, Hiromi Tsuru's agency Aoni Production announced that the cause of her death was a aortic dissection. She was 57 years old.
- Dragon Ball series - Voice of Bulma, Piccolo (childhood), Baby Trunks and Bulla
- Ranma ½ - Voice of Ukyo Kuonji
- Soreike! Anpanman - Voice of Dokin-chan
- Kimagure Orange Road - Voice of Madoka Ayukawa
- Miyuki - Voice of Miyuki Kashima
- Ghost Sweeper Mikami - Voice of Reiko Mikami
- Trigun - Voice of Meryl Strife
- Metal Gear Solid series - Voice of Naomi Hunter
- Genji Monogatari Sennenki - Voice of Rokujō no Miyasudokoro
- Hikari no Densetsu - Voice of Miyako Kamijō
- One Piece - Voice of Shakuyaku
- Saint Seiya - Voice of Chameleon June
- Saint Seiya Omega - Voice of Pallas
- Samurai Pizza Cats - Deedee
- Compared to her former husband, Keiichi, Hiromi was the earliest to voice an Ultra (at the very least, her human host and grunts).