Heat Haze (かげろう～陽炎～ Kagerō) is the eleventh episode of Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA.
The War Deity is finally infected by the Queen and Shohei felt the same pain. With no alternative, Yui instruct Ricca to go to the underwater civilization to get a piece of the original seed that cracked before it was picked. Psychi can only watch in horror as the infection comes in before the fruit of the Tree of Life grows. Partel soon instructs him to rise the synchronization but his headgear explodes, making it clear that the Queen had abandoned him.
Partel reveals that the Queen plans to turn the War Deity into a giant bomb that can spread the Kugutsu to the entire universe, allowing both her and Psychi to create a new regime under their control. But for this to work, Psychi needs the antidote (the fruits of Tree of Life) in order to save himself. An infected Amate releases a huge wave that transmit everyone with a vision of the Queen's true agenda: to create a universe with no free will, causing life forms and civilizations to perish. This is in fact what was conveyed by Amate's family through generations if the War Deity and Queen Bezelb were destined to meet each others. The rest of the Bezelbs had taken care of Gaia and Agul, leaving an infected Orb in a rampage until Juggler snapped Orb to his senses long enough to revert to Gai. Orb (Gai) received a flashback that predated his expedition to Warrior's Peak of O-50, where he assured Juggler of his success after seeing his partner being stronger in terms of combat strength.
Ricca (via the Suzark cruiser) fails to cure the War Deity with the seed with Juggler took it instead and cure Gai from the Kugutsu. With his deed done, Juggler decided to surpass the warrior of light by his own way and fought the Bezelbs. Psychi goes to the Queen to help her while Ricca tries to steer the ship from crashing, which she succeed with the aid of Micott's spirit. Gamu and Fujimiya managed to get the passenger out and reunite with Shinra. As the Queen fell from Juggler's attack, Shinra tries to kill Psychi but is blocked by Partel, who agrees to combine both scientist and the monster together, allowing him to resist the Kugutsu without the Tree of Life's help. Through quantum separation, the two combines into a powerful monster as every participants witness the event in horror.
- Gai Kurenai (クレナイ・ガイ Kurenai Gai): Hideo Ishiguro (石黒 英雄 Ishiguro Hideo)
- Jugglus Juggler (ジャグラスジャグラー Jagurasu Jagurā): Takaya Aoyagi (青柳 尊哉 Aoyagi Takaya)
- Amate (アマテ Amate): Saki Fukuda (福田 沙紀 Fukuda Saki)
- Ricca (リッカ Rikka): Asuka Shibuya (渋谷 飛鳥 Shibuya Asuka)
- Shohei Moriwaki (森脇 翔平 Moriwaki Shōhei): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Yui Nishioka (西岡 結衣 Nishioka Yui): Karen Miyazaki (宮﨑 香蓮 Miyazaki Karen)
- Shinra (シンラ Shinra): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川 泰之 Maekawa Yasuyuki)
- Raigo (ライゴウ Raigou): Takaaki Enoki (榎木 孝明 Enoki Takaaki)
- Psychi (サイキ Saiki): Motoya Izumi (和泉 元彌 Izumi Motoya)
- Gamu Takayama/Ultraman Gaia (高山 我夢/ウルトラマンガイア Takayama Gamu/Urutoraman Gaia): Takeshi Yoshioka (吉岡 毅志 Yoshioka Takeshi)
- Hiroya Fujimiya/Ultraman Agul (藤宮 博也/ウルトラマンアグル Fujimiya Hiroya/Urutoraman Aguru): Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei)
- Partel (パーテル Pāteru): Riho Iida (飯田里穂 Īda Riho)