Good People and Bad People (善人と悪人 Zen'nin to Akunin) is the nineteenth episode of Ultraman R/B.
King Joe suddenly appears in the city and Asahi gets trapped within his body! Katsumi quickly sets out to look for Asahi while Isami suddenly encounters Saki Mitsurugi! Although the both of them do not trust Saki, they decide to do everything they can in order to save Asahi. They have 10 minutes left until Asahi completely falls victim to King Joe’s power! Can Katsumi and the others save Asahi before its too late?!
- Katsumi & Isami: R/B Crystal Navi!
- Isami: We are going to be studying R/B Crystals now Katsumi!
- Katsumi: Yeah. Today's crystal...is this!
- Gyro: King Joe!
- Isami: Space Robot King Joe! Height: 55 Meters. Weight: 48,000 Tons. It's equipped with a powerful destruction ray and clad in durable armor. It's a monster that excels in defense.
- Katsumi & Isami: Be sure to watch next time!
- Katsumi Minato (湊カツミ Minato Katsumi): Yuya Hirata (平田 雄也 Hirata Yuya)
- Isami Minato (湊イサミ Minato Isami): Ryosuke Koike (小池 亮介 Koike Ryōsuke)
- Asahi Minato (湊アサヒ Minato Asahi): Arisa Sonohara (其原 有沙 Sonohara Arisa)
- Ushio Minato (湊ウシオ Minato Ushio): Ginnojo Yamazaki (山崎 銀之丞 Yamazaki Ginnojō)
- Saki Mitsurugi (美剣サキ Mitsurugi Saki): Ayane Kinoshita (木下 彩音 Kinoshita Ayane)
- D.R.L.N. (ダーリン Dārin): Kaede Yuasa (湯浅 かえで Yuasa Kaede)
- Ultraman Rosso: Hideyoshi Iwata
- Ultraman Blu: Akira Okabe
- King Joe: Koichi Toshima