Glass King (グラスキング Gurasu King) is one of Anti Go-Ne's monsters that appeared in the series Jumborg Ace.
Subtitle: Giant Bird (巨大鳥 or 怪鳥 Kyodai Tori)
Glass King was made by Anti Go-Ne in the middle of a forest one day to attack a power plants to absorb its electrical energy. PAT was quickly informed of the attack, arriving too late as the monstrous bird left only flaming wreckage. While Glass King hid in a small canyon to avoid PAT, a blind psychic woman named Mitsuko kept having visions of the beast throughout the day. Glass King attacked another power plant the following day, PAT and Jumborg Ace quickly intercepted it. PAT was kept at bay while the monstrous bird and hero collided with one another midair. Jumborg Ace easily overpowered Glass King which forced it to fly around it until it was shot down. The hero used punches and kicks to knock the monstrous bird down only for Glass King to fly off once more. In the air both giants exchanged beam attacks onto the other, Jumborg Ace eventually resorting to decapitating and destroying Glass King with the Heading Killer.
- Like most Jumborg Ace Kaiju, Glass King's suit is made by Yoshiaki Yoneya.
- The suit was later modified into Flying Raidron.
- Height: 51 m
- Weight: 30,000 t
- Origin: Earth
- Powers and Weapons
- Electrical Absorption: Glass King can absorb electricity to become stronger, mainly through its pronged tail.
- Laser Beams: Glass King can fire beams from the two red spheres on its head
- Flight: Being a winged kaiju, Glass King has the ability to fly.
- Strong Winds: Glass King can use its wings to create massive winds.