Subtitle: Planetary Guardian Deity (惑星守護神 Wakusei Shugo-shin)
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 80,000 t
- Origin: Alien planet
Gigadelos was a robot built by Ilt to protect people from monsters throughout the galaxy. As other races saw Gigadelos' capabilities, they wanted one for themselves as well, so Ilt created more Gigadelos for them. However, they went berserk when Ultraman Tregear implanted emotions into them, causing them to seek out and destroy all forms of life, including each other and the planets they was supposed to protect. Ilt went to Earth to look for one of the Gigadelos, but it had awakened from the underground because of Kirisaki. Gigadelos first fought against Ultraman Fuma, who intended to finish it off using the Seven Stars Light Wave Shuriken. Instead of getting destroyed, Gigadelos duplicated itself.
Outmatched, Fuma swapped with Ultraman Taiga, who carelessly struck it with the Strium Blaster, causing Gigadelos to duplicate once more. Taiga changed into Photon-Earth to resume the battle, but he was overwhelmed by the three Gigadelos. He decided to use the Night Fang Ring's Fang Wave, which somehow forced the duplicates to recombine into one. Taiga aggressively attacked Gigadelos despite Hiroyuki calling out to him, but eventually stopped when he realized what he was doing. Ilt shut down Gigadelos and allowed Taiga to destroy it using the Aurum Strium. Its remains created the Gigadelos Ring, which Hiroyuki Kudo received.
- Designer: Kato Reijiro
- Gigadelos was to have spikes on its back, as well as a much more radical, imposing design. These were scrapped in favor of the current design.
- Director Ryuichi Ichino stated that Gigadelos was meant to be a "monster that can duplicate itself", but he had an opinion to change it to a robot monster instead.
Ultraman Taiga The Movie: New Generation Climax
Gigadelos is set to reappear in the movie.
Powers and Weapons
- Delos Illusion (デロスイリュージョン Derosu Iryūjyon): When an Ultra Beam hits Gigadelos, it can duplicate itself into two.
- Machine Gun: A machine gun mounted on its left arm.
- Sword: A sword built into its right arm.