Giga Endra (ギガエンドラ Gigaendora) is a war machine that appears in Ultraman Cosmos vs. Ultraman Justice: The Final Battle
Subtitle: Final Resetter (ファイナルリセッター Fainaru Risettā)
Ultraman Cosmos vs. Ultraman Justice: The Final Battle
After the destruction of Gloker Bishop, Ultraman Cosmos and Ultraman Justice flew into space ready to defeat the rest of the Gloker fleet that was preparing to attack. Their beams had little effect against the huge war ship and they were blasted back by its powerful beam. They weren't ready to give up yet, however. They united into one super being, a giant of untold power and strength, Ultraman Legend. The powerful warrior of light held the destructive beam of energy and forced it back into the ship. The blast ripped the huge craft apart and an explosion larger than that of any other engulfed the superhero. Ultraman Legend returned to normal, separating back into Cosmos and Justice whom looked on as the rest of the fleet turned around. Delacion now came to the conclusion that Earth was in safe hands, and that humanity was not a threat to the universe's peace. The Earth would still be guarded by Ultraman Cosmos and would also be guarded by Ultraman Justice.
- Length: 1,600 m
- Weight: 1,600,000 t
- Origin: Space
- Powers and Weapons
- Flight: Giga Endra can fly in space in order to travel.
- Gloker Summon: Giga Endra can summon Glokers to delay enemy forces as it charges up its planet destroying ray.
- Armor: Giga Endra possessed a thick layer of armor that can resist attacks.
- Giga Zuma Spurt: Giga Endra can fire very powerful yellow electric bolts from its eye.
- Eraser Ball: Giga Endra can release an extremely powerful purple beam with the temperature of 10 million degree celcius from its underside that can destroy large cities in seconds. While charging up this ray emits large amounts of electricity.