Geschenk (ゲシェンク Geshenku) is a Kaiju that first appeared in Ultraman Gaia episode 20.
Subtitle: Absolute Organism (絶対生物 Zettai Seibutsu)
An ancient egg perfectly preserves since the extinction of the dinosaurs was found in Japan and taken to a research facility. Hiroya Fujimiya found a use for the ancient creature that laid dormant in it, or rather the parasitic organism that had merged with it. and took the identity of a famous paleontologist to reawaken the egg. Within hours the egg cracked and oozed some sort of substance that grew and became Geschenk. The homing napalm bubbles from his horn were too much for both XIG and Tokyo. To prevent Gamu Takayama's interference Hiroya restrained him and took away the Esplender. However, through willpower, the Esplender was activated and Ultraman Gaia came to the scene. While Geschenk tried to defeat Gaia with his whip tail and homing napalm bubbles it wasn't enough as he was blown to pieces by the Photon Edge.
- Geschenk is based on a velociraptor.
- Geschenk's roars are modified cat noises and lion roars.
- Geschenk's Homing Naplam Bubbles make the Poke'Ball sound effects.
- Geschenk resembles the lead Gremlin, Stripe, from the movie Gremlins.
- Geschenk was named by Fujimiya. Its name means 'Gift' in German.
- Height: 54 m
- Weight: 62,000 t
- Origin: Osamu Central University
- Powers and Weapons
- Amoeba Form: Geschenk's natural form is actually a vomit-like amoeba that, true to its subtitle, can adopt the structure of nearly any living organism, whether animal or plant; it bonded to the dinosaur embryo in the preserved egg, which it used to adopt the form it did in its appearance. It emerged from the egg in its amoeba form before quickly turning into its dinosaurian appearance.
- Homing Napalm Bubbles: From the horn in between his eyes Geschenk can launch bubbles of napalm that can change direction and home in on enemies at Geschenk's will.
- Whip Tail: Geschenk can use his tail like a light weight whip to smack enemies.