Subtitle: Space Winged Bone Beast (宇宙有翼骨獣 Uchū Yūtsubasa Kotsujū)
- Height: 54 m
- Weight: 62,000 t
- Origin: Satellite Zealand (衛星ジーランド Eisei Jīrando) of Planet Monera
- Flight Speed: Mach 9.6
Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna: Warriors of the Star of Light
Geranda was a monster sent by the Alien Monera as a decoy in their attempt to conquer Earth. Geranda was their first part in their plan and was seen in battle against Super GUTS. The battle between Geranda and Super GUTS was evenly matched until Ultraman Dyna arrived to stop the monster, taking the battle to the Moon's surface. Both monster and Ultra seemed evenly matched in strength and abilities, until Geranda was destroyed by the TPC's new weapon (secretly under the Monera's control): the Neo Maxima Cannon.
- Geranda's roar includes those used by King Crab, Aribunta, and Eleking.
- Geranda shares the same DNA as Alien Monera.
Powers and Weapons
- Flight: Geranda is capaple of flight thanks to his retractable wings. His speeds can reach Mach 9.6 in space.
- Ji Beam (ジービーム Jī Bīmu ): Geranda can spit red fireballs from his mouth.
- Angler Bone: The bone-like armor that makes up Geranda's body is strong enough to withstand Dyna's Solgent Ray without receiving any damage.
- ULTRA MONSTERS
- Mach Crash (マッハクラッシュ Mahha Kurasshu): While flying in the midair, Geranda can ram the opponent with a headbutt attack.
- Geranda Black: Geranda can use his claws to slash his opponent.
Geranda was released three times by Bandai for their Ultra Monster Series. As seen in the photo, the first (1998, leftmost) and the newest one (2009, rightmost) are almost identical, with the cleaner paint job and metallic body on the 2009 ver. The 2000 edition (center) was a bit stranger, since it consisted of a milk-white vinyl as a base color. All three are nicely detailed, but all are, as a complaint, too short (5 inches) and are not to scale with any of the 6 inch Ultras.