Gariasu (ガリアス Gariasu) was a giant monster that was created by Leader Jericho and appeared in the series, Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon.
Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon
When the Alien Godmes where sick of Koseider's medling, they created a giant monster, Gariasu! The beast went on a rampage in prehistoric earth, taking down other dinosaurs easily. It followed the Koseidon Corps into the traveling dimension, and attacked the crew's ship. It then warped into the Stone Age, where it fought several cavemen and killed some. When Koseider suddenly appeared, the beast, being well over 30 meters tall, dwarfed the red hero. But, after a well time diving move, Koseider plowed his way through the beast's chest, killing it.
- Gariasu is the first giant monster in the Koseidon series. It also is the first Terror-Beast in the series.
- He has skin like flaps under his arms like the Toho monster, Varan.
- It killed a Triceratops, and the usual Nipponosaurus on screen.
- Height: 45 m (est., Giant), 2m (Small/Normal form)
- Weight: Unknown
- Origin: Planet Godmes
- Powers and Weapons
- Flight: Under Gariasu's arms are small wings, which are used to fly in other dimensions.
- Strength: Gariasu has very powerful arms, easily locking a enemy in the neck, or throwing them down with great force.
- Missiles: Gairasu can fire small missiles from the belly, that can blow up a dinosaur in a single hit.
|Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon Kaiju|
|Alien Devil Akumazy | Alien Godmes | Alien Yapu | Baribaa | Bemugan | Brontosaur | Commissioner Zaji | Cyborg B1 | Cyborg B2 | Dakiron | Demoth | Dimetrodon | Dr. Munakata | Emperor Godmes | Eredon | Gaos | Gariasu | Giburasu | Gigi | Grandon | Julie | Kinokongu | Leader Jericho | Magma People | Piragia | Futabasaurus | Pteranodon | Ragout | Robot | Nipponosaurus | Triceratops | Tyrannosaurus Jackie|