Galmess (ガルメス人 Garumesu Jin lit. Galmess Man) are aliens that first appeared in Ultraman Orb The Movie: Let Me Borrow the Power of Bonds!.
Ultraman Orb The Movie: Let Me Borrow the Power of Bonds!
A Galmess was one of Murnau's agents sent to steal the X Devizer from the SSP, alongside a Cicada Woman, a Hupnath and an Alien Ckalutch, so that Ultraman X could be turned into a jeweled statue like Ginga and Victory. Their plans were stopped when Gai Kurenai arrived and fought the group in a fist fight.
Later the group of four aliens were present inside Murnau's mansion where they engaged in combat with: SSP, Juggler, Daichi, and Gai. They group were once again defeated by the combined efforts of Gai and Daichi.
- Galmess' head is a loosely disguised Galkimes head.
One individual was among Volk's gang, and knocked out Hiroyuki Kudo and Homare Soya before capturing them. Homare managed to break free of his chains and beat the other henchmen in hand-to-hand combat. Another Galmess appeared in the final episode to protect a man from falling debris, despite said victim was part of an anti-alien protest just moments before.
- The Galmess in the final episode is voiced by Ryuichi Ichino, the main director of Ultraman Taiga.
- The Galmess in the final episode displayed a pair of hands taken from the Galkimes suit.
- Height: 2 m
- Weight: 80 kg
- Origin: Unknown (presumably Planet Galmess)
- Powers and Weapons
- Human Disguise: The Galmess can adopt a human appearance to blend in with society.