Subtitle: Deadly Poisonous Monster (猛毒怪獣 Mōdoku Kaijū)
Gabura was the trump card of the Alien Shadow in their invasion of Earth. After his master's ship was downed by Ultraseven, Gabura emerged from the ship and attacked Ultraseven himself. The battle was relatively short and Ultraseven quickly finished the fight by decapitating Gabura with the Eye Slugger. However Gabura's head lived on even without its body and continued its assault on Seven, sinking its jaws into the Ultra's shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain. After rescuing a fortuneteller who had a run in with the Alien Shadow, the fortuneteller exploited Gabura's weakness coming from the ship, and Ultraseven destroyed it with a Handmill Ray. With the ship destroyed, Gabura finally died, his head melting away into a yellow liquid. This happened just in time, as Seven writhed in agony on the ground as the poison took effect. With no time to lose, he reverted back to Dan Moroboshi before the poison could kill him.
- Suit actor: Kunio Suzuki.
- Gabura uses a heavily slowed down Baragon roar.
- The Gabura suit is actually a heavily modified Goldon suit from Ultraman.
- Gabura was one of the monsters seen in one of the stock footages of Seven's past battles in episode 48.
- Gabura was seen in one of the flashbacks of Ultraseven in Ultraman 80 episode 45.
- Gabura's head abiltity is similar to that of Sakunaoni.
- In the early manga series, Gabura was more lion like and his eyes weren't on the front of his face.
- Many magazines released at the time of broadcast stated Gabura's subtitle to be Immortal Monster (不死身怪獣 Fujimi Kaijū).
- Gabura is one of the monsters that makes up Belyudra's left arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
- Height: Micro ~ 48 m
- Weight: 0 ~ 30,000 t
- Origin: Planet Shadow
- Weakness: Gabura's life force is connected to Alien Shadow's spaceship. If the ship is destroyed, Gabura will instantly die.
- Powers and Weapons
- Venomous Fangs: Gabura's fangs are coated with venom that can paralyze or potentially kill whatever living being he bites.
- Head Life: So long as no damage as been done to his head or Alien Shadow's saucer, Gabura's head can live on without its body to continue attacking. The head itself possesses the power of levitation.
Rise of Ultraman