Subtitle: Deadly Poisonous Monster (猛毒怪獣 Mōdoku Kaijū)
Gabura was the trump card of the Alien Shadow in their invasion of Earth. After his master's ship was downed by Ultraseven, Gabura emerged from the ship and attacked Ultraseven himself. The battle was relatively short and Ultraseven quickly finished the fight by decapitating Gabura with the Eye Slugger. However Gabura's head lived on even without its body and continued its assault on Ultraseven, sinking its jaws into Ultraseven's shoulder. After rescuing a fortuneteller who had a run in with the Alien Shadow, the fortuneteller exploited Gabura's weakness coming from the ship, and Ultraseven destroyed it with a Handmill Ray. Without the ship, Gabura's head melted into yellow slime and Ultraseven was forced to revert into Dan before the venom could kill him.
- Suit actor: Kunio Suzuki.
- The Gabura suit is actually a heavily modified Goldon suit from Ultraman.
- Gabura was one of the monsters seen in one of the stock footages of Seven's past battles in episode 48.
- Gabura was seen in one of the flashbacks of Ultraseven in Ultraman 80 episode 45.
- Gabura's head abiltity is similar to that of Sakunaoni.
- In the early manga series, Gabura was more lion like and his eyes weren't on the front of his face.
- Many magazines released at the time of broadcast stated Gabura's subtitle to be Immortal Monster (不死身怪獣 Fujimi Kaijū).
- Although not physically seen, Gabura is one of the monsters that makes up Beryudora's left arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
- Height: Micro ~ 48 m
- Weight: 0 ~ 30,000 t
- Origin: Planet Shadow
- Weakness: Gabura's life force is connected to Alien Shadow's ship. If it is destroyed, Gabura will die.
- Powers and Weapons
- Venomous Fangs: Gabura's fangs are coated with venom that can paralyze or potentially kill whatever living being he bites.
- Head Life: So long as no damage as been done to his head or Alien Shadow's saucer, Gabura's head can live on without its body to continue attacking. The head itself possesses the power of levitation.