GUTS Hyper Keys (
They also have Kaiju counterparts called Kaiju Keys.
The GUTS Hyper Keys are created when an Ultraman's essence is transferred into a Blank Key. While it acts as the other half of the transformation component, it can also provide its user with the ability to harness the corresponding Ultra's powers as ammunition and/or weaponry enhancement. In Haruki's case, using any one of Z's Hyper Keys can also summon the Hero's Gate (ヒーローズゲート Hīrōzu Gēto) to access the Inner Space.
Due to the nature of their usage, they can only be used by an Ultra's host/human form as means of invoking their transformation. When used by normal humans, it only empowers the weapon it connects to, as is the case when Akito Hijiri empowers the Nursedessei with Galaxium energy through Ribut's Hyper Key.
Known Existing Hyper Keys
- Ultraman Trigger
- Multi Type Key
- Trigger Truth Key - Briefly transformed through infusion of Trigger Dark's energy.
- Power Type Key
- Sky Type Key
- Glitter Trigger Eternity Key - Created from a piece of Eternity Core's power.
- Multi Type Key
- Ultraman Z
- Ultraman Ribut - Transformed from a Gomora Kaiju Key.
- Trigger Dark
The GUTS Hyper Keys are the first series collectibles in the Ultraman Series to have individual electronics, and are able to interact with various other devices in the series such as the GUTS Sparklence and Circle Arms. In the toy releases, they can switch between the standard Hyper Key Mode (ハイパーキーモード Haipā Kī Mōdo) and Sound Mode (サウンドモード Saundo Mōdo) by holding down the button on the top left.
"*Transformation sound* (Ultra's name)!"
- ―Solo activation announcement 1
"*Finishing move sound*"
- ―Solo activation announcement 2
"*Color Timer sound*"
- ―Solo activation announcement 3
- In correspondence to GUTS Sparklence's GUTS Hyper Gun motif, the GUTS Hyper Key is based on the latter's cartridge ammunition. However, their positioning from the weapon's grip and shape brings in mind to real-life firearm magazines.
- The Premium Bandai-exclusive New Generation Heroes GUTS Hyper Keys contain several voice lines from each of their respective Ultras. These lines were selected based on their hypothetical appearances in Ultraman Trigger: New Generation Tiga should they have had been in Haruki Natsukawa's position.
- The lack of Ultrawoman Grigio Key in the New Generation Heroes package, and to a lesser extent, Astra in Ultra Brothers set, is explained due to their lack of transformation noises and both of them rarely shouting their attack names in combat. In Grigio's case, her appearance in the second volume of New Generation Hyper Key set's box art is a form of consolation prize to at least acknowledging her to be a part of the team.
- Trigger Dark's Hyper Key lacks a GUTS-Select emblem, instead, a transparent yellow plastic mold is made with visible cracking motifs.
|Ultra Powers, Traits, and Objects of Interest|
|Powers and Traits||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Sluggers | Protectors | Ultra Horns | Bracers and Bracelets | Solar Energy Absorption | Forehead Crystal | Light Crystal | Body Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Language | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks | Baradhi|
|Ultra-Related Items||Transformation Item | Spacium | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Ultra Mind | Plasma Spark | Ultlive | Childhood Radiation|
|Series Collectibles and Holders||Spark Dolls | Cyber Cards | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules | R/B Crystals | R/B Crystal Holder | R/B Crystal Collection Case | Ultra Taiga Accessories | Ultra Access Cards | Ultra Medals | Z Holder | Kaiju Medals | GUTS Hyper Keys | Kaiju Keys | Ultra Dimension Cards|
|Other Media||Plasma Ore | Ultraman Suit | Ultraman Factor|