Fireman (ファイヤーマン Faiyāman) is the true form of Daisuke Misaki, and the actual appearance of all people of the Aban continent, a civilization that had lived underground for the last 12,000 years. When in the form of Misaki, he lives as an archaeologist and as a member of the Earth defense force SAF. When the surface world is attacked by Kaiju and space aliens, Fireman will appear to defend but at the risks of his life, as when in his giant form Fireman will die if exposed to sunlight for more than three minutes. By using the Fire Stick, he transforms and defends the human race against them.
The people of the Aban continent once lived on the surface world but detecting an incoming asteroid they moved underground. Thanks to their great scientific abilities, they not only avoided the asteroid impact but also created a pollution free society thanks to the use of Magma Energy. The society may have inspired the myth about Shambhala.
The youth of Aban were known for excellent intellects and physical prowess, they gained the ability to transform into superhumans using the power of magma energy, power they used to protect the Earth from any crisis until they died out.
- Height: 50 m
- Weight: 48,000 t
- Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 6
- Time Limit: Three minutes (except underground), Color Signal goes off when one minute remains.
- Temperature: 1,000 degrees
Daisuke Misaki crosses both of his arms in front of him, while holding the Fire Stick, gathering magma energy, he then holds the Fire Stick to his chest, then raises the it into the air and shouts "Fire!" to transform into Fireman.
- Fire Knife: Fireman forms a blade, despite being called a knife, the weapon is a sword.
- Fire Jack: Fireman can conjure a lance which will pierce through a monster destroying them.
- Fire Lance: Never used, an irregular version of Fire Jack.
- Fire Flash: Fireman can gather energy in to a large fireball in his hands and throw it, destroying a monster in one hit. Two other versions exist, one being used to destroy Alien Virenus hiding in the ground. Another version, being 3 shots at once, was used against Harmonigan but was absorbed by the harmonica monster.
- Cross Fire: Electric rays from his hands out front. Used in episode 4.
- Shuriken Attack: A flaming shot from an underhand pitch. Was used only against Kumagorus.
- Fire Spark: Similar to the Fire Flash, but the energy runs throughout the enemy's body, destroying them.
- Magma Beam: A beam from the Color Signal.
- Freezing Wave: Fireman places his hands on his Color Signal and fires red energy waves, which he used to cool down the overheating Object X.
- Eyebeam: Fireman can fire powerful laser beams from his eyes.
- Fire Breath: Fireman crosses his arms and shoots a pale beam from the bracelets he wears.
- Fire Shot: Energy bullets from both hands outstretch in front. It was used to destroy Devilsaurus' razor blade hands.
- Fire Dash: Fireman can turn into a giant humanoid of fire and crash into a monster destroying them from the inside, it is similar to the Ultra Dynamite in that he reforms afterwards.
- Fire Jump: Fireman can leap straight up to incredible heights.
- Fire Kick: Similar to Fire Jump but Fireman does an air kick to the enemy.
- Sliding Attack: Fireman slides under a monster to trip them.
- Palm Attack: Fireman can punch very hard with this attack. It caused Gadorasaurus to back off.
- Fire-Head Lock: Grabbing a monster by the neck, Fireman then swings around it quickly and then throws the monster. Was used as a finisher against Makunosaurus.
- Fire-Spark (Stop version): A wavy ray from his outstretched hands, causes a monster to be frozen in a temporal sense.
- Fire-Gravity: Fireman can induce super gravity around him to shrink things. He used it to shrink MukuMuku back to his original size.
- Fire-Burning: When suffering from a poison, Fireman shouted "Fire!" and wrapped his body in fire, becoming a humanoid flame to burn away the poison.
- Healing Beam: A white beam from his right hand, transfers energy.
- Fireman is also called Magma Man in some regions.
- Unlike Ultraman whose weakness on Earth is a lack of enough sunlight, Fireman's weakness is too much sunlight, he will die if he is exposed to the sun for too long. Oddly enough he has been seen flying in space, implying that time limit is only in atmosphere environments.
- Fireman's costume was converted into the android GC301 from Tsuburaya Productions' 1978 sci-fi TV series Star Wolf.
Fireman All attack video (based on official magazine pages for fireman)
|Showa Heroes||Kamen Rider 1 | Mirrorman | Falcon | Redman | Red Fighter | Green Fighter | Orange Fighter | Triple Fighter | Jumborg Ace | Jumborg 9 | Fireman | Hanuman | Izenbo | Koseider | Andro Melos | Andro Wolf | Andro Mars | Andro Flor|
|Heisei Heroes||Gridman/Servo | WoO | Mirrorman Reflex | Gridman Sigma | Don Shine|
|Reiwa Heroes||Andro Ares | Dynazenon|
|Ally Heroes||God Zenon | Dyna Dragon | Mountain Gulliver 5 | Rei | Mirror Knight | Glenfire | Jean-Bot | Jean-Nine | War Deity | Powered Zenon | Gridknight|