The Ezomikasa Dragon (エゾミカサリュウ Ezomikasa Ryuu) is the last dinosaur to appear in the series, Dinosaur Expedition Born Free.
Dinosaur Expedition Born Free
Ezomikasa Dragon appeared from a mountain side near Tokyo. For the Born Free's final expidition, they had to stop the massive therapod from destroying the city. Little did they know, the Dragon was a foot soldier to Ururu, the Tyrant Lizard King, and his death caused the Great Dinosaur War.
- The Ezomikasa Dragon would trigger the Dinosaur War.
- He is based on the Taniwhasaurus that was found in Japan in 1976 which made Tsuburaya start the Dinosaur Trilogy .
- Taniwhasaurus is actually a Moasasaur making the Ezomikasa Dragon inaccurate .
- Origin: Prehistoric Earth
- Powers and Weapons
- Jaws: Like a lot of therapods, the Dragon can crush things in his jaws.
|Dinosaur Expedition Born Free Kaiju|
|Giant Ammonite | Brontosaurus | Allosaurus | Tyrannosaurus | Triceratops | Trachodon | Stegosaurus | Iguanodon | Pteranodon | Gorgosaurus | Stegoceras | Ankylosaurus | Polacanthus | Monoclonius | Brachiosaurus | Corythosaurus | Diplodocus | Ezomikasa Dragon|