|This article is incompatible with the Visual Editor. Please edit with the source editor instead.|
Eleking (エレキング Erekingu) is an electric-eel-like Kaiju that first appeared on the tokusatsu TV series Ultraseven. Eleking has been one of the most iconic monsters in the Ultraman Series and has gone on to win the Japanese Best Monster Award for the Ultraseven series, being called the most impressive of Ultraseven's enemy Kaiju and aliens (alongside Alien Metron). As a result of Eleking's vast popularity, members of his species have appeared throughout the series, and have appeared in many of the franchise's various continuities.
- Eleking: Space Monster (宇宙怪獣 Uchū Kaijū)
- Re-Eleking: Moonlight Monster (月光怪獣 Gekkō Kaiju)
- Ultraman Max: Discharge Dragon (放電竜 Hōden Ryu)
- Lim Eleking: Maquette Monster (マケット怪獣 Maketto Kaijū)
- 1 History
- 1.1 Ultraseven
- 1.2 Ultraman Taro
- 1.3 Ultraman Story
- 1.4 Heisei Ultraseven
- 1.5 Ultraman Max
- 1.6 Ultraman Mebius
- 1.7 Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
- 1.8 Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
- 1.9 Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
- 1.10 Ultraman Ginga
- 1.11 New Ultraman Retsuden
- 1.12 Ultraman Ginga S
- 1.13 Ultraman X
- 1.14 Ultraman X The Movie: Here He Comes! Our Ultraman
- 1.15 Ultraman Orb
- 1.16 Ultraman Geed
- 1.17 Ultraman Taiga
- 1.18 Sevenger Fight
- 2 Data
- 3 Spark Doll
- 4 Cultural References
- 5 Merchandise
- 6 References
Eleking was a monster born and raised by two twin sisters, who let him loose on the earth after stealing Dan's Ultra Eye, which prevented him from assuming his Ultraseven form. Once the twin sisters, known as the Alien Pitts, arrived on Earth they donned the guises of human girls. When one of them was observing the lake she was caught by two members of the UG and a fisherman. As she tried to escape them she released tadpole Eleking into the water, allowing the other Alien Pitt to summon him when the time was needed.
With Ultraseven nowhere in sight, Eleking was free to wreak havoc. Luckily, Dan released Miclas, one of his "capsule monsters," to fight, and hopefully, distract Eleking while he chased after the sisters to retrieve his Ultra Eye. The two monsters battled fiercely in the lake, and soon brought the battle to land. Miclas, however, was eventually defeated by Eleking's long, whip tail, as well as his electric shock powers. After Miclas failed to defeat Eleking, all seemed lost, until Dan finally managed to retrieve the Eye by chasing the sisters to their hideout; a large spaceship, from which they controlled Eleking.
Dan quickly transformed into Ultraseven, and attacked Eleking. In the midst of the battle, Eleking tried to subdue Seven by ensnaring him in his tail and shocking him, but Seven was resilient enough to withstand the incredible amounts of electricity coursing through his body, and broke free of Eleking's grip. He then proceeded to destroy Eleking's two horns with his Emerium Beam before sending the Eye Slugger his way, instantly decapitating Eleking and slicing off his tail. As purplish-red blood gushed from the monster's severed neck, a small explosion took place, signaling that Eleking was no more.
- Both of Eleking's horns break off before being defeated.
- Eleking was seen in stock footage of Seven's past battles in episode 48.
- Eleking was seen in stock footage in Ultraman 80 episodes 45 and 47.
- Eleking's roar is reused for Kamacuras and Ebirah shrieks from the Toho Godzilla series.
- Eleking was originally intended to be (and painted as being) black and white. However due to the suit constantly being partially submerged or otherwise in contact with water for most of its scenes, the white elements of the suit gradually turned pale yellow as a result of staining from exposure to compounds in the water, giving it its signature color.
- This episode was later featured in episode 27 of Ultraman Retsuden, "The Secret of the Lake! Seven vs. Eleking!!".
- A magazine released at the time of release stated that Eleking's race is a herbivorous freshwater fish species indigenous to Planet Pitt. They are usually a docile species that eat plants and micro-organisms in the water, the one in Seven however was strangely violent, making it the choice to use in the Alien Pitt's invasion.
- According to Kohji Moritsugu, Eleking is one of his favorite Kaiju, due to its debut episode was the first one to be recorded in the entire series. His other two favorite Ultra Kaiju were Alien Metron and King Joe.
Eleking reappeared in the series Ultraman Taro, this time as Revived Eleking (再生エレキング Saisei Erekingu shortened to Re-Eleking). This incarnation is sometimes referred to as Eleking II.
On a cold, lonely night, a full moon hung in the sky. But soon Eleking, supposedly killed in its battle with Ultraseven 6 years ago, was aroused from the underground. The Kaiju attacked nearby villages, and left much destruction in his path and was then attacked by ZAT. He was seemingly defeated, but he beat a hasty retreat when the sun began to rise. Some time later, another full moon appeared, as well as the creature, who was now revealed to be Re-Eleking revived by the light of the moon. But his attack was soon halted by ZAT, as well as some village children, who were able to get a rope around Re-Eleking's left horn. This only angered the monster, as it let loose with more flames. Soon, Kotaro Higashi decides to attack Re-Eleking with his armored vehicle. The attack is short lived, however, as Re-Eleking jumps onto it. Kotaro used his Ultra Badge to turn into Ultraman Taro just in time. Taro then deals Re-Eleking a mighty beating. Re-Eleking managed to get the best of Taro using his flames, but Taro persevered. Then, Taro used his powers to turn the rope on Re-Eleking II's horn into a chain. Grappling for a bit, he pulled the chains, until he ripped off Re-Eleking horns Re-Eleking collapsed to the ground dying, his body began to release a bubbling foam before finally exploding.
- In the initial plans for the episode, which was to be titled The Touch of the Full Moon on the Mammoth's Fang! (マンモスの牙が満月に吼えた！ Manmosu no Kiba ga Mangetsu ni Hoeta!), a new Kaiju named Giant Fang Monster (巨大牙怪獣 Kyodai Kiba Kaijū): Gokiba (ゴキバ Gokiba) was to be introduced and revive a group of fallen monsters that did not include Eleking. However, after some developments, the initial idea was dropped and Eleking was reintroduced. The only remnants of this idea is the teeth design of the Eleking being what Gokiba's would have been.
- In this series, Re-Eleking can emit a deadly stream of flames from his mouth and the end of his tail. Some magazines claim that Re-Eleking retains its electricity power and adding it to its flames, making them stronger.
- Unlike his original form, Re-Eleking's horns do not rotate, but instead small lights flash on and off on the white parts of his horns.
- It is unknown why or how the moon revives Eleking, but in a children's magazine, Eleking is said to be revived by an unknown evil force who wanted to resurrect an army of monsters. Upon Re-Eleking's defeat, the unnamed villain expresses his regret for not reviving King Joe instead.
- Despite technically being the revived original, Re-Eleking is referred to as the second generation. In episode 9 of Ultraman Mebius, Teppei of Crew GUYS believe that Re-Eleking is a different individual instead of the revived first generation.
- Re-Eleking's roar is the same roar as Takkong.
- Whereas Re-Eleking rises from the ground, the first Eleking arose from the lake.
- A regular Eleking can be seen in an animated flashback as part of the Monster Army lead by Alien Empera in episode 25.
In the movie, Eleking was revived by Alien Mefilas and became Re-Eleking. Father of Ultra sent Taro to stop the beast. Taro struggled until he figured out the weakness of Eleking are its horns. The battles of Re-Eleking relied on stock footage of the Re-Eleking in Ultraman Taro. The spirit of Eleking along with Red King, Gomora, Alien Baltan, Alien Hipporit, and Alien Mefilas combined into Grand King by Juda.
Years ago, the people of planet Pitt tried to conquer Earth with a powerful monster known as Eleking. Their plan was foiled by Ultraseven but years later, the aliens returned with a new more powerful Eleking armed with carbon dioxide-based attacks. The creature began to kill campers and destroy parts of the forest but the UG fought back as they managed to blow off one of Eleking's horns. It didn't take long for Alien Pitts to repair their pet and send it on it's next mission, to destroy an experimental solar energy system. Moving to stop them, Ultraseven, who just woken up from a coma, risen up from the facility, which was earlier destroyed by Alien Pitt; recharging his powers through the sun and battled with the beast at the institute where the system was built. In the battle, Eleking eventually gained the upper hand by using his tail to ensnare Seven. As all seemed lost for Ultraseven, the Ultra Guard, alongside the spouse of a former Ultra Guard member, used a new solar system as a weapon to drain Eleking's energy, finally able to break free, Ultraseven used his Eye Slugger to cut off Eleking's tail before destroying it with the Emerium Beam.
- Like the Eleking seen in Taro, this incarnation abandons the electricty-theme of the original, this time in favor of pollutants. It is however, shown using electric-based attacks during its battle with Seven.
- This Eleking suit has been used since this series.
- The original Eleking appeared in the TDF Monster data files before being deleted by a disguised Alien Pitt, who had tresspassed the residence of former Ultra Guard member Anne Yuri.
- Despite not appearing in the next episode, the silhouette of Eleking still appeared in the opening credits.
Eleking seemed to appear out of nowhere in the middle of Tokyo, specifically in Area JT442, absorbing the city's electricity causing the city to black out. DASH soon arrived, and quickly found the monster feeding. But before they could launch an attack, Eleking seemed to disappear into nothing. In actuality Eleking shrunk down to the size of a small dog and was in the care of a lonely woman who is being manipulated by an unseen force. While in it's pen, Eleking laid an egg.
When Eleking revealed itself again, DASH used a special device that made sort of a dome around the area where Eleking was, thus allowing them to keep him in one spot keeping the beast from moving through any more parts of Tokyo. However, Eleking was able to pass through the dome when the woman carried him out in her purse. Eleking was finally confronted by Ultraman Max during its third raid and was ultimately destroyed by the Ultra Warrior. The egg that Eleking had previously laid disappeared from the woman's home afterwards.
The larval Eleking would breed many more, but it was not until months later when a man was discovered in a coma and a dead Eleking larva was found with him. DASH quickly analyzed the signal the dead alien creature was emitting and began to search for more of them. One was found by Mizuki and Kaito, but Mizuki was soon knocked into a coma after looking at the larval Eleking. Kaito was soon met with the Eleking creators, Alien Pitts. The Pitts easily beaten Kaito down and took off with the Max Spark. After Mizuki was sent to the medical bay she became furious and went off with DASH Alpha with the apparently dead Eleking larva that was actually still alive. When Kaito caught up to Mizuki a second full grown Eleking made itself known and DASH went after it. Kaito plucked the Eleking larva off Mizuki and was getting shocked by the little creature's surge. Mizuki called for DASH Bird 3 while Kaito fought the larval Eleking and soon threw him off. All the larval Elekings across the city were soon converted into energy by the Alien Pitts and sent back to their ship. The larval Elekings were destroyed along with the Alien Pitt ship.
- This version of Eleking has cream-colored skin, which served as a homage to the original suit's coloration before it turned into the iconic yellow.
- In episode 27, Dash Bird shot one of Eleking's horns making it fall off but it appears later when Kaito transforms into Ultraman Max and in another scene when Max is punching Eleking, the horn is not there anymore.
- This version of Eleking is the only one to include claws.
The data of the first Eleking that Ultraseven fought before was saved into the Ultra Guard's document in Crew GUYS Japan's database. Its combat data was among those implemented into the Maquette Miclas alongside those of Neronga and Eledortus to upgrade it into Eleki Miclas. If Konomi's words were to be true, Eleking was one of the many Proto Maquette Monsters manufactured by the GUYS main headquarters for evaluation to Adjutant Toriyama, but the chance to use it (and most of the Proto Maquette Monsters) hit a dead end after the Zetton copy went rampant inside the Phoenix Nest's systems.
A small version of Eleking appeared in Ultraman Mebius as Lim Eleking (リムエレキング Rimu Erekingu). In Japan, the name translated as "Lim" instead of "Rimu", with "Lim" standing for "Limited" as Lim Eleking can only be active for 1 minute like all other Maquette Monsters. Each Lim Eleking is different, meaning that Lim is instantly re-spawning, but as different entities.
Created by the particle accelerator that created Maquette Monsters malfunctioning beneath the base of GUYS, Lim Eleking was an offshoot mutation of nanomachines with data on the original Eleking from Ultraseven's time based on trauma the original Miclas experienced. Lim Eleking's first appearance made most of the members of GUYS nervous except Konomi. The miniature monster reappeared later that day as GUYS was eating lunch Lim Eleking was absorbing electricity from an electrical socket. George tried to pull it out only to get severely stunned. After the destruction of Bogarl monster it was decided that Lim Eleking would be GUYS' mascot and has popped up in different places through out the rest of Ultraman Mebius' time.
- Lim Eleking's chirping one time is actually the same sound of a bird and Dino Brace in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, screeching like the original Eleking and squeaks like a mouse.
- The Lim Eleking prop is no longer in use and is currently on display in Kohji Moritsugu's (the actor who played Ultraseven's human form Dan Moroboshi) restaurant in Kanagawa.
- The original prop, or a recreation of it, was used in Ultraman Taiga.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
This monster reappeared in the series Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle as both Eleking and Lim Eleking.
After Arstron defeated Kelbim, Eleking's tail came out of the lake and dragged him in. With Eleking's maneuverability and strength underwater, Arstron could barely keep pace and was soon shocked to death by Eleking's electricity. Eleking had help, however, from special stones scattered across the lakebed, which amplified his electric powers. ZAP SPACY had used a mini-sub with a direct feed camera to watch the battle unfold, and now, Eleking had set it's sights on them. Once it emerged from the water, Rei summoned Gomora to fight it, but Eleking eventually dragged it into the lake after realizing he could win on land. Eleking easily beat Gomora, and was about to shock it to death until Rei called Gomora back. Luckily, ZAP SPACY had a plan; using their Pendragon airship to lift Eleking out of the lake and onto land, using an energy net. Now, when Gomora battled Eleking, he was victorious. However, instead of killing Eleking, Rei captured him with his Battlenizer. Alongside Gomora and Litra, Eleking fought and defeated many monsters, including Zoa Muruchi, his first foe, King Joe Black, Verokron, Doragory, and Zetton.
- Suit actor: Daisuke Fukuda
- Eleking fought against Saramandora in the show's opening.
- Originally, Gubila was the contender for Eleking's position as Rei's third Battlenizer monster.
- Eleking, as well as his battles against Arstron, Gomora, Verokron, and Doragory, was referenced by the Spark Dolls Troupe in New Ultraman Retsuden episode 16.
- Saki Kamiryo, Haruna's actress, finds Lim Eleking as a "cute" monster.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
Rei's Eleking reappeared in the series Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey.
After the events on Planet Boris, Rei and the crew of the Pendragon returned to the ZAP SPACY headquarters. Gomora, Eleking, and Litra all came with Rei, housed in his Battlenizer. However, after the attack on the HQ by Dail, the Reionics Hunter, Rei and Captain Hyuga were sucked into a workhole that led to another world infested with monsters, as well as aliens. Eleking was first summoned to Dorako, and would continue to fight alongside Rei. Sadly, Eleking met his match against Tyrant, a monster tamed by another Reionics like Rei, named Grande. Eleking fought bravely, but was eventually brutally killed by Tyrant. The Pendragon crew mourned his death, but he was avenged by Gomora. Eleking was gone, but he would never be forgotten however.
- Eleking fight against Magular in the series' opening.
Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
This monster reappeared in the movie Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie. Eleking is one of Ultraman Belial's 100 Monster Army. He was first seen as a spirit in a shot of the Monster Graveyard with Gomess and Alien Reflect. He was then seen rising out of the ground along with Red King, Hoe, Banpira, King Guesra, Gudon, and Tyrant and then being re-captured by Ultraman Belial. He teams up with Banpira, Gan-Q, Pandon, Nova, Alien Metron, Alien Guts, King Joe Black, Verokron, Fire Golza, and Doragory to take on Ultraseven. Eleking was killed by Ultraseven's Emerium Beam.
- Oddly enough, when Rei's Gomora went berserk and Belial ordered the remnants of his 100 Monster Army to retreat, Eleking's screeching could still be heard several times amidst the background of multiple monster noises despite Eleking being eliminated early in battle.
- Eleking is one of the monsters that makes up Belyudra's second support group in the movie.
- From this point on, all Elekings that were portrayed as bad were slightly 'hunched' over.
Eleking participated in the Dark Spark War fighting alongside various monsters against Ultras until he was turned into a Spark Doll by Dark Lugiel. In episode 7, he along with many other monsters are seen cheering Ultraman Ginga on as he fights Dark Galberos.
It is likely that he returned to space in his original form after Ultraman Ginga defeated Dark Lugiel in the final episode.
New Ultraman Retsuden
Eleking reappeared in New Ultraman Retsuden at the beginning of episode 12.
Eleking first appeared immediately confronting Ultraman Ginga. Eleking managed to get it's tail around Ginga's arms and waist but the tables were turned when Ginga used Ginga Thunderbolt. Eleking was defeated and turned back into a Spark Doll.
- Eleking appearing in the episode may be a reference to how a Eleking defeated by Ultraseven and "supernaturally" revived in Ultraman Taro's time, since the episode talked about the spirits of the monsters.
Ultraman Ginga S
Originally part of Alien Chibull Exceller's collection, Eleking's Spark Doll was given to Android One Zero where she "MonsLived" into him and traveled underground in search of Victorium crystals at night, knocking out the electricity of many generators on the way.
The next day, Eleking was used as a mode of transportation for Android One Zero and then was sent into a rampage throughout the city after the user was shot by Arisa. After distracting her with EX Red King's Spark Doll via Victory Lancer, Sho transformed into Ultraman Victory to fight her. Both put up a great fight, until Eleking shocked him with his tail and blasted him with his electric discs. Hikaru Raido then transformed into Ultraman Ginga to help Sho. After Ginga scored several hits with his Ginga Spark Lance, Victory defeated Eleking with a Victory Kick, four Victorium Slashes, four punches of his EX Red King Knuckle, and finally with his signature move, the Victorium Shoot. Sho then gained Eleking's Spark Doll.
He reappeared again in episode 8 as the second monster UltraLived by Hikaru to fight Five King, who at the moment was "MonsLived" by Alien Chibull Exceller. Eleking tried to shock his opponent, but it used its Gan-Q hand to absorb the electricity and send it right back at him, defeating him.
"Next time let's try this one. Come on, it'll be cute!"
- ―Rui as she amazes Cyber Eleking, A Voice From the Starry Sky.
An Eleking Spark Doll was the first and only Spark Doll in Xio's possession prior to the arrival of Ultraman X. Saiba Erekingu). This Cyber Kaiju is the center of Rui's attention, finding its appearance "cute".The doll's data was used to create the artificial monster Cyber Eleking (サイバーエレキング
Cyber Eleking was created by Xio using the data of an Eleking Spark Doll. While the Research and Development lab team failed to materialize Cyber Gomora, Rui Takada proposed Cyber Eleking to be used instead causing her and Daichi to argue over their favorite Kaiju.
Soon, Rui modified Cyber Eleking to arm X with, forming the Eleking Armor.
Eleking's Spark Doll is usually seen in a small, man-made environment in Xio similar to it's natural habitat to make them more emotionally stable.
In the final episode, after Greeza destroyed the Xio base, Eleking's Spark Doll was absorbed by Greeza and the alien copied Eleking's Electricity Whip as a result. After speaking out to Gomora and striking Greeza right in the center of his chest, Eleking, along with all of the other Spark Dolls, traveled to X and united with him. Cyber Eleking's power and shoulder pads were used to help form the Hybrid Armor and power up the Ultimate Xanadium to defeat Greeza once and for all. Eleking, along with the numerous other Cyber Cards and Spark Dolls, then appeared and thanked Daichi as he thanked them.
- It was revealed that the Eleking Armor's head was purposely made to be placed on the left shoulder, as Rui wanted the armor to be "cuter". Even X favors the armor more than the Gomora Armor.
- In an early draft, it was revealed that Cyber Eleking and Cyber Bemstar were supposed to have their own suit as well like Cyber Gomora, allowing Xio members in the field to utilize their respective Cyber Monsters and assist X in the battle.
- Cyber Eleking's gunmetal hide is part of its aerodynamic design.
Ultraman X The Movie: Here He Comes! Our Ultraman
Eleking's Cyber Card was also used in the movie, where it's power created an electrical energy field in which to prevent Zaigorg from rampaging towards the Carlos Industries using the two satellites on top of the building, but Zaigorg summoned his minions, Gorg Antlar and Gorg Fire Golza and they destroyed the satellites with their signature beams, freeing their master in the process.
Eleking reappeared in episode 4 of Ultraman Geed where he emerged from a river and began to wreck mayhem throughout Hanmura as it went after it's own master, Alien Pitt Tri-Tip is in possession of a Little Star. In response, Riku Asakura transformed into Ultraman Geed to stop him. The two giants were evenly matched In combat as they started their fight. When the Kaiju unleashed his Light Blades at the Ultra, Geed dodged and blocked the attack at first as well as counterattacking with his own version of the attack and then blocked the attacks with his Geed Barrier as he charged at him, then put Eleking in a sleeper hold. Eleking then shook him off and then attacked Geed with his Electric Tail, resulting in the Ultra getting paralyzed for several seconds.
With his opponent seemingly defeated, Eleking resumed going after Tri-Tip. Moa tried to stop it with a weird plant owned by an Alien Hook that puts people to sleep, but it only changed Eleking's behavior and put Moa to sleep. Geed then got back up and transformed into his Solid Burning form and turned the tide of the fight in his favor by hitting the Kaiju with his Geed Slugger four times then with an Emerium Beam that hit his torso all the way to his head. Eleking was then destroyed by Geed's Boost Slugger Punch, which resulted in what's left of him to be contained by Kei Fukuide inside a Kaiju Capsule as well as the former Alien Pitt owner's Little Star to be converted into the Hikari Capsule for Geed to use later on.
- The way Eleking is defeated in Geed is quite similar to the way Seven defeated him in his original appearance. The order of attack is different between the two but the order is:
- Main article: Thunder Killer
Eleking's Kaiju Capsule is used by Kei Fukuide as a component of Thunder Killer.
Acquired through unknown means, a Lim Eleking was one of Mabuze's test subjects in his experiments to create the ultimate creature.
Haruki in Sevenger confronts him, armed with an oversized M16 rifle created by Kojiro Inaba. Sevenger tries to shoot Eleking with the gun, but it jams, and he's forced to drop it and fight Eleking hand-to-hand as the eel monster begins lobbing rocks at him. Eventually, Eleking spots the gun on the floor, and picks it up. Taking aim at Sevenger, Eleking fired a single shot. As Haruki realised that Eleking knew how to use the gun, he began running away while Eleking gave chase. As the monster and machine both ran around in circles, both grew tired, with Sevenger weakened further by the exertion of throwing more rocks. Eleking prepared to fire another shot, but the gun jammed again. When he looked down the barrel, the rifle discharged, shooting Eleking in the head and killing him instantly. Sevenger made his way over to the fallen monster, checked its pulse, and confirmed that Eleking was no more.
A second Eleking appears in episode 7, set several years after Ultraman Z. On another planet, Eleking was relaxing in a barren area, when all of a sudden, a Gazort tripped over him, then punched Eleking in the face unprovoked. The two monsters immediately began fighting. Eventually, Sevenger arrived with Yoko Nakashima as the pilot, having observed the battle from afar, and decided to intervene, but the monsters simply forced the machine out of the way before resuming the fight. Sevenger attempted to intervene twice more, but after these attempts also failed, drew a sword to defend against Gazort and Eleking. After taking Gazort out with a slash across its abdomen, Eleking was brought down after Sevenger vertically sliced the alien monster in the head with the weapon. However, as Sevenger attempted a victory pose, Reconstructed Pandon abruptly arrived and knocked the robot to the ground.
- Eleking's use of Sevenger's gun, as well as his death after being shot by it in episode 3 of Sevenger Fight is a reference to his appearance in episode 194 of Ultra Fight, where he shot Keylla to death with an M16 rifle of a similar model to the one used by Sevenger, then died after he shot himself in the neck with it.
According to Gentosha's 21st Century Ultraman Declaration magazine, Eleking are naturally docile synthetic creatures living on Planet Pitt. They are actually a race of freshwater fish and herbivores cultivated by Alien Pitt. Once an Eleking grew, their juvenile stage took the fish aspect, while the adult version retain only its herbivore traits. The Eleking on Earth was ferocious due to being used as invasion weapons despite their original reputation for being harmless and feeding on microorganisms and space plants.
- Height: 0.3 m
- Weight: 50 g
- Origin: Planet Pitt - Kizo Valley lake
- Powers and Weapons
- Adept Swimmer: Being naturally space fishes, Eleking can only live on bodies of waters.
- Rapid Growth: Unlike Earth organisms, an Eleking can quickly grow from its minuscule appearance to a giant monster within several hours.
- Height: 0.3 ~ 53 m
- Weight: 50 g ~ 25,000 t, 15,000 t (Ultra Fight)
- Tail Length: 85 m (Normal), 157 m (Extended)
- Origin: Planet Pitt -- Kizo Valley lake (Showa)
- Attack: 1200 (Galaxy), 1300 (NEO)
- Defense: 800 (Galaxy), 900 (NEO)
- Speed: 800 (Galaxy), 700 (NEO)
- Weakness: Eleking receives commands from its rotating horns, which also act as radar-like eyes that can jam radio waves. Destroying these horns would disconnect Eleking from its controller, aside from seemingly causing great pain and blinding the monster.
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Tail (エレクトリックテール Erekutorikku Tēru)/Tail Discharge (テールディスチャージ Tēru Disuchāji): Eleking can use its long tail to attack opponents. By wrapping opponents with its tail, Eleking can discharge up to 500,000 volts of electricity to the victim.
- Light Blade (光刃 Kōjin)/Eldritch Shot (怪光線 Kai-Kōsen)/Electric Discharge Beam: Fired from his mouth, Eleking can launch blue or yellow, crescent-shaped, disc bursts of electric energy. These waves are ten times more powerful than lightning bolts and can create missile-strength blasts, causing moderate-sized explosions and large fires, and also surge electricity through an opponent. Eleking can even fire these in such rapid succession they develop a beam-like effect.
- Adept Swimmer: Eleking is able to survive underwater even without being in tadpole form and can also swim very fast.
- Radar Horns: The horns on Eleking serve as the monsters' sole means of vision. During attacks, they can act as a pair of radars and also receiving command from their masters.
- Gas Grenades: Eleking can fire gasoline grenades from his hands.
- ULTRA MONSTERS
- Spin Tail Attack (スピンテールアタック Supin Tēru Atakku): Eleking spins its body and slams the opponent with its tail.
- Thunder Connection (サンダーコネクション Sandā Konekushon): A tag-team attack with Neronga. Eleking wrapped Neronga's body with its tail to supercharge the latter with volts of electricity, before Neronga used both Eleking and its own power to deliver a huge lightning bolt attack towards the target.
- Ultra Galaxy
- Signal-Jamming: The horns used by Eleking can also act to disrupt incoming radio waves.
- Eleking Collider (エレキングコレダー Erekingu Koredā): Focusing its power, Eleking can surge thousands of volts of electricity through any part of its body, delivering a nasty shock. In addition, by simply grabbing hold of a victim, Eleking can channel millions of volts into an opponent’s body through his touch, shocking anything and anybody that makes contact with him. His shocks are strong enough to kill/destroy monsters, if used long enough.
- Discharge Ray (放電光線 Hōden Kōsen): When needed, Eleking can launch a powerful bolt of lightning from his mouth. This bolt has tremendous firepower, enough to kill weaker monsters in one strike.
- Devolution: Eleking is capable of devolving itself into Lim Eleking.
- Ultraman Festival 2013
- Crescent Moon Rainbow Cutter (三日月レインボーカッター Mikazuki Reinbō Kattā): From Eleking's horns, they can summon several rainbow-colored crescents to attack the target a la Seven's Eye Slugger.
- Ultraman Geed
- Antennae Discharge (触角放電 Shokkaku Hōden): From its horns/antennae, Eleking can unleash a beam of electricity.
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 15,000 t
- Origin: Kiso mountains
- Weakness: Like the original Eleking, its rotating horns were its main weaknesses and severing them can instantly kill the monster.
- Powers and Weapons
- Moonlight Artillery (月光火砲 Gekkō Kahō): Re-Eleking can emit and then release a stream of flames from both his "mouth" and from the tip of his tail. The flame is enhanced with its original electric powers, strengthening its effect to 10,000 degrees.
- Long Tail: Re-Eleking has an extremely long tail that he can use to coil/constrict around foes and whip them.
- Height: 20 cm ~ 53 m
- Weight: 500 g ~ 15,000 t
- Tail Length: 157 m
- Origin: Planet Pitt
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Tail (エレクトリックテール Erekutorikku Tēru): Eleking III’s tail is very long and flexible, and he is capable of extending it long enough to be used as a whip or even a tentacle to constrict his foes. His tail can also deliver paralyzing electric shocks.
- Carbon Dioxide: Eleking III can spew pure carbon dioxide from its hands. This can cause both humans and Ultras to suffocate.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Origin: Planet Pitt
- Powers and Weapons
- Electrocution: A larval Eleking can electrocute their opponent by strangling their neck with its tail.
- Brainwave Absorption: Larval Elekings can absorb human brainwaves for feeding.
- Mind Control: Though not overly that powerful, a larval Eleking does possess an ability to control a person's mind so that they can protect it.
- Size Adjustment Change: Eleking can change its size from that of a small toy, about a few inches, to that of a giant monster, about 183 feet at will.
- Height: 56 m
- Weight: 42,000 t
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Disc Wave: Eleking can fire yellow waves of electric energy from his "mouth;" Although they aren't very strong, these waves can create missile-strength blasts and also surge electricity through an opponent.
- Electron Beam (電子ビーム Denshi Bīmu): Focusing its power, Eleking can surge thousands of volts of electricity through any part of its body, including the end of its tail, delivering a nasty shock that can electrocute others.
- Electricity Absorbtion: Eleking is capable of absorbing electricity from nearly any power source around its body through its touch.
- Whip Tail: Eleking’s tail is extremely long and flexible, allowing it to be used as a whip or even a tentacle, ideal for choking, whipping, ensnaring, and constricting an opponent.
- Self-Reproduction: Once enough electrical energy is absorbed, Eleking can pull off a piece of its flesh that will immediately take the form of an egg, making way for another Eleking to be born.
EX Eleking (ＥＸエレキング I Ekussu Erekingu) is Eleking's eel-like and evolved form that first appeared in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth. It gains a new set of powers.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Powers and Weapons
- Lightning Tail Rush (ライトニングテールラッシュ Raitoningu Tēru Rasshu): EX Eleking charges himself up with lighting and rushes through his opponent's body.
- Lightning Cutter (ライトニングカッター Raitoningu Kattā): Based on the original Eleking's Light Blade.
- Lightning Tackle (ライトニングタックル Raitoningu Takkuru): EX Eleking charges his body with electricity and rushes towards the opponent.
- Lightning Attack: EX Eleking uses his body to coil his opponent, jump into the sky and release lighting all around the place.
- Height: 40 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Origin: Phoenix Nest, Eleking devolution (Rei's Eleking)
- Weakness: As with all Maquette Monsters, Eleking can only exist for 1 minute and if it vanishes, another individual would take its place.
- Powers and Weapons
- Electrical Absorption: Lim Eleking is capable of absorbing all forms of electricity, powering its shock ability.
- Electric Surge Shock: So long as it has absorbed enough electricity, Lim Eleking can surge his body with electricity and the energy will channel through its body and shock anything that touches it, generate massive amounts of electricity, enough to repose an entire spaceship in just seconds.
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Burst Wave Discs: Eleking Black can fire three electrical discs at a time.
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Burst Wave Discs: Eleking Poison can fire three, purple electrical discs at a time.
- Electric Tail: Eleking Poison can deliver paralyzing shocks of purple electricity.
- Body Electric: Eleking Poison can release purple electrical sparks from his body.
- Powers and Weapons
- Wings: Hyper Eleking has a pair of large wings that it uses to fly.
- Electric Tail (エレクトリックテール Erekutorikku Tēru): Hyper Eleking retains its signature ability, which is to release electricity from its tail.
- Discharge Ray (放電光線 Hōden Kōsen): Hyper Eleking can fire an energy ray from the crystal on its forehead.
Cyber Eleking (サイバーエレキング Saiba Erekingu)
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 25,000 t
- Origin: Xio headquarters
- Cyber Power: 17/25
- Powers and Weapons
- Blaster Cannons: Cyber Eleking wields a pair of blaster cannons, giving it advantage in ranged combats.
- Electricity Manipulation: Cyber Eleking is capable of manipulating electricity to its liking.
- Electricity Generation: According to Rui, Cyber Eleking can generate tons of electricity which is capable of powering a fun fair/carnival for one night.
- Eleking Energy Shield (エレキング・エナジーシールド Erekingu Enajī Shīrudo): By loading Cyber Eleking into the Xio Devizer, its user can manipulate Eleking's power to create a containment shield that traps their targets in place. This allows external forces to launch an all-out attack while leaving its victims defenseless.
"Cyber Eleking Now Load: Cyber Eleking Armor, Active!"
- ―Transformation Announcement
Eleking Armor (エレキングアーマー Erekingu Āmā) is an combination utilized by Ultraman X after scanning Eleking's Cyber Card. X's left shoulder pad was given the design of Cyber Eleking's head but its antennae were altered, thus giving the appearance of a canine. With the appearance of Eleking's cannon on X's right arm, the design stimulates the appearance of an eel.
- Blaster Cannon: Ultraman X gained one of Cyber Eleking's blasters that grants him advantage in long ranged combat.
- Electric Lasso: Ultraman X can launch an electric rope which capable of capturing his enemies.
- Eleking Electric Shockwave (エレキング電撃波 Erekingu Dengeki-ha): Energy attack unleashed by the Blaster Cannon.
- ―MonsLive announcement via the Chibull Spark
"UlTrans, Eleking Tail!"
- ―UlTrans announcement via the Victory Lancer
- ―UltraLive announcement via the Ginga Light Spark
Eleking's Spark Doll was used in Ultraman Ginga S, where the item was revealed as part of Alien Chibull Exceller's collection. He gave it to Android One Zero for her to MonsLive with the Chibull Spark until it was lost to Sho, who used it for his own purposes.
- Height: 14 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Android One Zero used it to MonsLive into the said Kaiju to battle Ultraman Victory and Ultraman Ginga before losing to Victory
- As Ultraman Victory, Sho used the doll to UITrans with his Victory Lancer to turn his right arm into the tail of Eleking, Eleking Tail (エレキングテイル Erekingu Teiru). He used it against an army of Inpelaizers, Sadola (disappeared a few seconds after transformation), Hyper Zetton, Vict Lugiel, Aribunta, and Gua Spectre.
- Eleking was one of the three Spark Dolls that Hikaru Raido borrowed from Sho to fight Five King while the other UPG members were busy in reviving Ultraman Ginga and Victory. Right after EX Red King's defeat, he was swapped with Eleking where the electric monster electrify Five King but his attacks backfired by Gan-Q. Exhausted, he was replaced with King Joe Custom.
- Yapool took the UlTrans data from Victory and used it to modify Victory Killer so that he can use the Eleking Tail. First used to finish off Ultraman Ace.
- Ultraman Geed Super Complete Works
|Ultra Fight Kaiju|
|Agira | Alien Baltan | Alien Godola | Alien Goron | Alien Guts | Alien Icarus | Eleking | Gomora | Keronia | Keylla | Seabozu | Telesdon | Woo|
|Redman||Darkron | Black King | Arstron | Garamon | Alien Icarus | Dorako | Peguila | Jirahs | Alien Baltan | Alien Goron | Gomora | Woo | Kanegon | Alien Mefilas | Sadola | Dangar | Ghostron | Gokinezula | Eleking | Telesdon | Nokogilin | King Maimai | Sartan | Bemstar | Beacon | Gronken | Zaurs | Kingstron | Stegon | Alien Mysteler | Zagoras | Kodaigon | Granadas | Plooma | Sasahiller | Alien Centaurus | Gudon | Red Killer | Draculas | Shugaron | Alien Bat | Zetton II|
|Unused Redman Kaiju||Big Liger | Graygas | Sufinga|
|Agira | Alien Icarus | Alien Mechara | Alien Perolynga | Alien Zarab | Booska | Chamegon | Chibira | Oxley | Dorako | Eleking | Getdata | Gokidon | Kanegon | King Maimai | Miclas|
|Ultra Super Fight Kaiju|
|Alien Baltan | Astromons | Eleking | Bemstar | Kemur | Alien Godola | Delusion Ultraseven | Alien Pegassa | Alien Metron | Zetton | Reconstructed Pandon | Pandon | Woo|
|Ultraman Max Kaiju|
|Grangon | Lagoras | Eleking | Baby Eleking | Reguila | Alien Sran | Pigmon | Red King | Salamadon | Paragler | People of Nebula KJ-K5 (Kesam, Kerus, Kedam) | Bugdalas | Natsunomeryu | Metacisus | Antlar | Halen | Alien Zetton | Zetton | King Joe | IF | Mike, Kuro and Tama | Nina | Eraga | Alien Shamer | Alien Tarla | Gilfas | Cloudos | Gomora III | Madeus | Flygler | Alien Metron | Alien Neril | Alien Godley | Unizin | Alien Pitt | Luganoger | Lilika | Geronga | Lagoras Evo | Alien Moetaranga | Tiny Baltan | Dark Baltan | Hophop | Adam | Eve | Red King II | Alien Satun | Keplus | Delos People | Auto Maton | Scout Berserke | Satellite Berserke | Giga Berserke|
|Ultra Zone Kaiju|
|Sadola | Alien Temperor | Bemstar | Hoe | Eleking | Telesdon | Gudon | Alien Zarab | King Guesra | Gan-Q | Deathrem | Alien Magma | Alien Babarue | Zetton | Red King | Alien Guts | Alien Valky | Alien Pitt | Alien Metron | Dada | Suflan | Birdon | Pigmon | Banpira | Lunaticks | Alien Mefilas | King Joe | Bemular|