Subtitle: Spectre Monster (妖怪怪獣 Yōkai Kaijū)
Dustpan was composed of four Invaders that used a series of big vermin called Haebuns, Gokiburas, and Mothgojiras to destroy the Earth's supply of grain and spread diseases. After Kyotaro found their base the four Invaders merged thanks to a beam from an Invader space ship, forming its monster form. Kyotaro used the reflection off of a necklace from a small psychic girl named Sumire to become Mirrorman. The hero landed many punches although the giant butterfly managed to force him away with its tail. Mirrorman used his Mirror Knife to sever its wings while SGM arrives to the Invader base. The fight went on with neither having an upper hand on the other, Dustpan eventually using its antennae laser beams to keep Mirrorman away from it. Mirrorman soon finished the fight with the Slicer H severing its antennae and the Silver Cross to kill it.
- Dustpan's suit is a heavily modified Plooma suit from Return of Ultraman.
- Dustpan's roar has been used for Aroza, Kinder, and several others, all being an edited Godzilla roar. It was also used throughout Redman for various monsters.
- In stage shows in Ultraman Land, Dustpan followed the Terrible-Monster Doragory, and even looks up to him as his 'senpai'. This is due to both being based on butterflies/moths.
The 6 Ultra Brothers vs. The Monster Army
Some scientists were going to launch missile strikes to the sky to break the drought that was worldwide and release rain. A first missile was sent, and was successful. However, the second missile was a failure, and it blew up, causing a chain reaction with the other missiles, thus awakening many monsters: Gomora, Tyrant, Astromons, Dorobon, and Dustpan. Hanuman faced them as they were destroying the base, however, he was starting to get beaten up and couldn't keep fighting, but suddenly the Ultra Brothers arrive and clash against the monster army. After the great battle, Hanuman uses his trident and releases a bolt of energy (similar the Ultra Slash) that cuts both him and Astromons limb-to-limb. They were still alive running around hopelessly, until they crashed and they blew up, bringing the monster to his end.
- Dustpan is the only monster in The 6 Ultra Brothers vs. The Monster Army that is not from an Ultraman TV series.
- Like the rest of the monsters in the film, Dustpan possess a different roar, the roar of Seamons. In the Japanese cut, he has a reused Gorosaurus roar.
- Height: 56 m
- Weight: 32,000 t
- Origin: Planet X
- Powers and Weapons
- Energy Bolts: Dustpan can fire missile-strength bolts of energy from the eyes.
- Hurricane: By flapping its wings hard, Dustpan can create strong hurricanes.
- Toxic Powder: Dustpan can emit a toxic purple powder from its wings.
- Long Tail: Dustpan has a very long tail which it can use to choke its opponents.
- Antennae Laser Beams: Dustpan can shoot green laser beams from the antennae.
|Invaders | Iron | Kitty Fire | Darkron | Multi | Noppera-bō | Inbera | Kitty Fire II | Gold Satan | Iron II | Multi II | Gravity Machine | Zailas | Shinjuku Rose | Gold Satan II | Noah | King Zaiger | Iron III | Kitty Fire III | Zailas II | Jabala | Kinder | Chamelegon | Aroza | Big Eye | Ozmar | Sphenodon | Darkron II | Taigan | King Wonder | Androsaurus | Coldon | Haebun | Gokibura | Mothgojira | Dustpan | Snake King | Harigojira | Killergon | Gorgosaurus | Mayasaurus | Arigeida | Sea Killersaurus | Pair-Mons King | Smoke Ness | Mogura King | Pair-Mons King β | Gorgosaurus β | Mayasaurus β | Halley Jack | Androsaurus II | Androsaurus Jr. | Magumadon | Zangani | Shadow Mons | Teroringa | Invesaurus | Ghost | Boasaurus | Black Gon | Red Mons | Giranda | Boasaurus II | Iezu | Eletrikzaurus | Dead King|
|The 6 Ultra Brothers vs. The Monster Army Kaiju|
|Super Gomora | Dustpan | Astromons | Tyrant | Dorobon|