Don Ron (ドンロン Don Ron), also known as Don Dragon (呑龍 Don Ryu), is a kaiju who appeared in the films Ultraman Cosmos: The First Contact and Ultraman Cosmos Vs Ultraman Justice: The Final Battle.
Subtitle: Legendary Drug Klesha-beast (伝説薬使獣 Densetsu Yaku Shijū)
- Height 67 m
- Weighs 67,000 t
- Origin: Archeological Park
Ultraman Cosmos: The First Contact
An ancient monster from Japan's past, Don Ron was awoken when Alien Baltan came to Earth to conquer it and assure his species' survival. He was revered as a god, and soon enough he went on the affensive. However, it's actions got SRC's attention. After attacking the monster with their jets failed, they introduced Don Ron to ice mist and after a few seconds, he was completely frozen. As it fell to the side, the Shark Defense System unleashed a barrage of missiles on the frozen fiend. With Don Ron fatally wounded, Baltan emerged from the body and continued the quest on his own, leaving Don Ron in pain. However during in the ending credits, Team SRC carried his body for burial.
- Don Ron is one of the few monsters to never fight an Ultra, despite going on a rampage.
- Despite having only a pair of legs, he was surprisingly able to burrow with quick succession.
Ultraman Cosmos Vs Ultraman Justice: The Final Battle
Another Don Ron appeared when a few Gloker Pawns attacked Japan and teamed up with the monsters Bolgils, Golmede, and Lidorias to defeat the aliens in response to Musashi/Cosmos defeat under the hands of the invaders and Ultraman Justice. They managed to destroy a few, but the last two combined to form a Gloker Rook and not even their power could withstand such a powerful powerhouse and were forced to retreat.
Powers and Weapons
- Burrowing: Don Ron can burrow underground despite neither having arms nor extra legs.
- Burning Fire (猛炎烈火 Mōen Rekka): Don Ron can emit deadly streams of fire from his mouth