Dogouf (ドグーフ Dogufu) was a golem from Ultraman Tiga Gaiden: Revival of the Ancient Giant.
Subtitle: Shadow Claydoll Genie (遮光器土偶魔神 Shakōkidogū Majin)
Ultraman Tiga Gaiden: Revival of the Ancient Giant
The successor of Degouf, Dogouf was a golem unleashed on Tiga Village by Dogramagma after his two minions and Jomonoid failed to destroy it. Upon Jomonoid finding a golden pyramid containing three Tiga statues, Tsubasa Madoka turned into Ultraman Tiga. After failing to phase Dogouf, Tiga quickly fought Jomonoid and destroyed him with the Zepellion Ray. Before Tiga could recover, Dogouf kicked Tiga while he was down, sending him back hundreds of yards. After Tsubasa went into human form, an adolescent boy named Amui grabbed the Spark Lens and turned into a larger version of Tiga to fight Dogouf. As the two monsters fought Tiga out maneuvered and out muscled Dogouf, and with Mahoroba's help soon destroyed him and Dogramagma with a shot of the Delacium Light Stream.
- As his name and appearance suggests, Dogouf is based on a Dogū, a kind of clay figurine produced in Japan during the late Jōmon period.
- Height: 54 m
- Weight: 80,000 t
- Origin: Unknown
- Weakness: Dogouf moves very slowly. Also, his physical reflection does not work on opponents as tall he is.
- Powers and Weapons
- Levitation: Dogouf can levitate to travel long distances.
- Physical Reflection: Dogouf can simply reflect physical attacks upon making contact with them if the attacker is smaller than him. This also makes his melee attacks immensely strong.
- Eye Beams: Dogouf can fire white lasers from his eyes.
- Blinding Flash: Dogouf can unleash a blinding light while charging its eye beams.