Dobishi (ドビシUltraman Gaia. Despite each individual being small in size, they can merge into a giant form called Kaiser Dobishi (カイザードビシ Kaizā Dobishi).) are locust-like aliens whom served as Zog's final army in the three final episodes of
Subtitle: Destructive Demon Insect (破滅魔虫 Hametsu Machū)
Coming to Earth via wormholes, billions of the Dobishi plagued the Earth. America, Japan, Australia, no part of the world was spared as they swarmed the globe. Covering the sky and blotting out the Sun, the Dobishi also cut off communications signals worldwide except for the television so that humans could broadcast their despair. As the swarm grew closer to Tokyo, Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul challenged the insects, but the creatures were far from helpless. Thousands of them came together, forming the first Kaiser Dobishi. The towering creature was little match for the team of Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul, but more of the beasts simply formed, and likewise, were destroyed. The numbers game quickly came into play as the insects formed more of the Kaiser Dobishi, unleashing their energy beams upon the Earth's heroes.
The two fell, their energy being depleted, but as the Kaiser Dobishi watched on, the sky itself seemed to open up. An angel, Zog, drifted down, vaporizing the Kaiser Dobishi and replenishing Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul's vital energy. However, despite his angelic figure hides a hideous personality where she destroyed Gaia and Agul single handedly along with the XIG Fighter-piloted PAL. After Zog defeated both Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul, the swarm went unopposed for some time. Several Earth Kaiju rose up to defend the planet, each shooting magma at the Dobishi swarm above them. In response, thr formed several Kaiser Dobishi to fight them, and were also opposed by whatever human forces remaining.
Two of the Kaiju, Zonnel and Tigris, were met with the Kaiser Dobishi. Luckily, the alien that fought Zonnel was attacked by a barrage of attacks from the United States, destroying the creature, but Tigris was forced to fight on. The Kaiser Dobishi slaughtered Kaiju after Kaiju, Tigris and Geel fell to them, but Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul were revived by the light of the Earth sent to Gamu and Fujimiya. Now re-energized, the two Ultramen flew across the globe and destroyed every invading Dobishi, clearing the sky once again.
- Suit actor: Hiroyuki Okano
- Dobishi was based on Abaddon. In Latter-Day Saints, "Abaddon" is believed to be a title of the devil.
- Kaiser Dobishi's design was based on a boomerang and a horseshoe crab.
- Kaiser Dobishi's sickle arm is reused from Super C.O.V..
- Dobishi's prop later was modified into Beesectar's prop in Ultraman Nexus.
- Height: 62 cm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Origin: M91 Stellar System
- Powers and Weapons
- Flight: Dobishi can fly using its wings.
- Radio Wave Disruption: In large numbers, the Dobishi's presence causes all communications lines to jam except for the television line, as they wanted to use that to get the humans to broadcast their despair especially when Zog defeated both Ultramen.
- Bite: Despite being small in size, the monster can still used its fangs to bite enemies.
- Combine: Thousands of the Dobishi are capable of joining together to form a Kaiser Dobishi.
- Height: 62 m
- Weight: 68,000 t
- Powers and Weapons
- Energy Beams: The Kaiser Dobishi are capable of firing powerful beams of energy from the eye-like orbs on their head and knees.
- Swarm Blast: When needed, the Kaiser Dobishi can emit thousands of the Dobishi from their chest.
- Battle Tentacle (バトル触手 Batoru Shokushu): Each Kaiser Dobishi is equipped with a long tentacle that can extend from their chests. These tentacles are tipped with a snapping jaw that is filled with razor-like teeth.
- Razor Wings: The Kaiser Dobishi all have razor tipped wings that can do serious damage.
- Sickle Arm: Kaiser Dobishi can materialise a sickle on their hands.
Kaiser Dobishi was released by the Ultra Monster Series in 2009 as an EX monster. Kaiser Dobishi stands at 6inch tall and is very accurate to the shows counterpart. The only flaw is his eyes which most likely be the color light orange.