Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon (恐竜戦隊コセイドン Kyōryū Sentai Koseidon) was a 1978 tokusatsu series created by Tsuburaya Productions. Although not the official title, after the 41st episode of the series during airing, the shows title name changed to Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon Fight Human Cannon Koseider (恐竜戦隊コセイドン 戦え 人間大砲コセイダー Kyōryū Sentai Koseidon Tatakae Ningen Taihō Koseidā)
Set in the future where time travel is made possible through the discovery of Tachyon, a particle that moves faster that light, humanity can freely go back and forth between the Mesozoic, Cretaceous and the present, making colonies on Cretaceous earth. The Time Dimension Control Bureau boasts a special team, the Time G Men · Koseidon Corps, driving the huge time machine Koseidon. They protect the safety of Cretaceous and time travel.
In 2001, Japan was attacked by heat rays and freeze rays, and it turns out that the attack is from the Cretaceous. In response to this abnormal situation, Koseidon requested by the Time Dimension Control Bureau and started investigation in Cretaceous. They encounter a fugitive from outside the Earth -- Princess Altasiya and her robot Bikuraji. The invader Alien Godmes set their sights on Earth as an invasion target and the Koseidon troops will fight to stop the invasion of the Earth.
- Toki Goh/Koseidon: Tetsuya Onishi
- Himugashi Iron: Sankei Keiji
- Butsukusa-Urara: Miyu Ichijo Nozomi (up to beginning the first 14 episodes)
- Haruna Mari: Takako Kawasaki (up to the first 28 episodes, finale)
- Arutashiya: Nanami Murano
- Mori Moryi: Sato GaJiro
- Banno-Power: Kusano Daigo
- Tachibana Mitsuru: Hiroyuki Kumagai (up to Episode 6)
- Tachibana Lina: Michiko Nagahama (up to Episode 6)
- Kaido Space-time Management Secretary: Hideo Kanze
- "Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon" performed by Ichiro Mizuki
- "Koseidon Corps March" performed by Ichiro Mizuki
- This series is NOT to be confused with Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, the 16th Super Sentai series, which has a similar title.