|Human Host/Form:||Unnamed Man|
|First Appearance:||Project Ultraman Trailer|
|Last Appearance:||Ultraman Live Show 4D|
|Number of Appearances:||N/A (various stage shows)|
Dark Ultraman was one of the three unofficial Ultramen created by Chaiyo Productions of Thailand as part of the project named Project Ultraman. He was an Ultra to appear in Ultraman Millennium's show, albeit an anti-hero who would later go on to join the heroes.
A stark contrast to the justice upheld by Millennium, Dark Ultraman sought to stop the latter by any means possible. His motives were unclear, but he eventually sided with Millennium and Elite.
- Height: 45 m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Age: 70,000 years
- Human Host: Ray Macdonald (actor's name)
- Transformation Item: Beta Capsule-like device
- Eyes: As if to signify his dastardly nature, Dark Ultraman's eyes glow a sinister red.
- Flaps: For some reason, flaps grow from the sides of his head down to his body.
- Color Timer: Dark Ultraman possesses a Color Timer, flat in shape.
- Dark Ray (Name Unknown): An orange beam fired from palms placed together.
Dark's Host was going to be a man played by Ray McDonald. His host would transform using a dark device similar in appearance and function to the Beta Capsule.