Daisuke Misaki (岬 大介 Misaki Daisuke), real name spelled Misakey (ミサキー ), is the human form of Fireman, who is actually a person from underground civilization of the Aban continent sent to the surface world to protect it from harm. He has an honest and child friendly personality and a love of justice. While living on the surface he became an archaeologist, and later joind the Earth defense force known as SAF. He transforms using the Fire Stick.
A young 21-year old at the time of the series, Daisuke was well versed in archeology and geology, having worked in those two fields under Dr. Tadokoro. He was actually a descendant of the ancient Aban continent who moved underground to avoid nearby wars, pollution and a meteor strike. They lost the Firestick which could sense magma energy, but Daisuke eventually found it and was able to transform into Fireman using magma energy.
Fire Stick: Daisuke Misaki crosses both of his arms in front of him, while holding the Fire Stick, gathering magma energy, he then holds the Fire Stick to his chest, then raises the it into the air and shouts "Fire!" to transform into Fireman.
Powers and Weapons
- Training: Daisuke is a trained member of the SAF, able to use most if not all of their machines and their weapons.
- Physical Prowess and Intellect: As a descendant of Aban, Daisuke is naturally gifted with a strong body and natural genius.
- Hearing: As a native of Aban Daisuke has superhuman hearing when he stops and concentrates. He is able to potentially hear a sound from hundreds of meters away, and pick up heartbeats.
- Fire Stick: Using the Fire Stick, Daisuke can transform into Fireman.
- Daisuke Misaki is portrayed by Naoya Makoto who is better known for his role as Akarenger in Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.