Daigoro's Mother (ダイゴロウの母 Daigorō no Haha) appeared in the co-production film of Toho and Tsuburaya Productions, Daigoro vs. Goliath.
Daigoro vs Goliath
A peaceful monster by nature, Daigoro's Mother was infuriated when her newborn child, Daigoro, went missing. The mother's wrath decended apon a helpless city, as she tore through everything. She could sense her offspring in the imediate area, but before she could reunite with her child, humans destroyed the monster with the latest missles, leaving Daigoro the world's biggest orphan.
- Daigoro's Mother is the only monster in the film to not receive an offical name.
- The Daigoro's Mother suit greatly resembles the Red King suit.
- Daigoro's Mother has a reused Zumbolar roar
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Powers and Weapons
- Weather Control: Daigoro's mother has limited weather controling abilities.
- Flames: When needed, the enraged mother can fire a stream of flames from her mouth.
Marusan is the only known company to release a toy of Daigoro's Mother.
|Daigoro vs. Goliath Kaiju|
|Daigoro | Daigoro's Mother | Goliath|