Daigoro (ダイゴロウ DaigorōDaigoro vs Goliath, a Toho and Tsuburaya co-production.) is a monster created for the movie,
- Height: 30 m
- Weight: 8,000 t
- Origin: Unnamed island
Daigoro vs Goliath
On a stormy night, a mother's anger raged. A massive blue behemoth went to work to destroy the city of Tokyo, but the science of man prevailed and the beast was slain, but sadly, left a small monster as an orphan.
A few years later, Daigoro was raised lovingly by a zoo-keeper and kept on an island and constantly growing! The growth of the baby monster was a concern as it cost money to feed him and he was weak with hunger. But one night, Daigoro didn't seem to be like his normal self, choosing to growl at the sea. A weather controlling beast from space surfaced and pounded Daigoro into submission!
After some training, Daigoro, with the help of humans, defeated the blue invader, Goliath, and was rewarded with massive piles of food.
- Daigoro is based on a hippo.
- The Ultraman Cosmos monster Tablis and the Neo Ultra Q monster Sedegan resemble Daigoro.
- In the Ultraman Land puppet show, Ultra P, a puppet version of Daigoro appears.
- Some of Daigoro's growls were reused for Mazaron Man and Astromons.
Powers and Abilities
- Flames: Although still young, Daigoro, with enough will power, can spit a stream of flames from his mouth.
|Daigoro vs. Goliath Kaiju & Seijin|
|Daigoro's Mother | Daigoro | Goliath|