Corythosaurus (コリトサウルス, Koritosaurusu) is a genus of hadrosaur dinosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous period of Alberta, Canada.
A Corytheosaurus was one of the many dinosaur victims of poachers in Dinosaur Expedition Born Free.
|Wikipedia has a more detailed and comprehensive article on Corythosaurus|
- Height: N/A (Born Free), 4 m (real life)
- Weight: N/A (Born Free), 4 t (real life)
- Origin: Prehistoric Earth
Dinosaur Expidition Born Free
- The Corytheosaurus had some major flaws in his stop motion puppet form.
- Sharp teeth: The corytheosaurus is a hadrosaur, which had flat teeth for eating plants.
- Therapod like head, where as the corytheosaurus had a duck bill.
- The Corytheosaurus, unlike most of the dinosaurs seen in this series, did not gain a suit counterpart until Dinosaur Sentai, Koseidon.
Trivia not relevant for the series
- Corythosaurus means "Helmet lizard" in Greek.
Dinosaur Expedition Born Free
|Dinosaur Expedition Born Free Kaiju|
|Giant Ammonite | Brontosaurus | Allosaurus | Tyrannosaurus | Triceratops | Trachodon | Stegosaurus | Iguanodon | Pteranodon | Gorgosaurus | Stegoceras | Ankylosaurus | Polacanthus | Monoclonius | Brachiosaurus | Corythosaurus | Diplodocus | Ezomikasa Dragon|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.