|SSSS.GRIDMAN, Episode 6|
|Watch on Crunchyroll|
Contact (接・触 Sesshoku) is the sixth episode of SSSS.GRIDMAN.
Yuta was feeling suspicious of Akane's question and tried to consult Rikka or Utsumi but unfortunately, the timing was and he was alone. A mysterious girl appears before Yuta. Yuta, feeling like they have never met before, asks her if she has something to do with his lost memories. As he boards a train with the girl, Yuta gets closer to the truth of the city.
Voice Drama 6.6
What Are Neon Genesis Junior High Students? (新世紀中学生って何ですか？ Shinseki Chūgakuseitte Nani Desuka?)
The Gridman Alliance and the Neon Genesis Junior High Students talk about school and Yuta forgets what he was going to say.
Voice Drama 6.n
Easily Fooled, Huh? (だまされやすいね Damasare yasui ne)
Note: This voice drama was never officially uploaded to YouTube and is exclusively included in Volume 2 of the SSSS.GRIDMAN blu-ray and DVD release.
Utsumi and Akane talk about Kaiju. Their conversation eventually transitions into about making money.
- Yuta Hibiki (響裕太 Hibiki Yūta): Yuya Hirose (広瀬 裕也 Hirose Yūya) (Japanese dub)/Brandon McInnis (Funimation Dub)
- Sho Utsumi (内海 将 Utsumi Shō): Soma Saito (斉藤 壮馬 Saitō Sōma) (Japanese dub)/Greg Ayres (Funimation Dub)
- Rikka Takarada (宝多六花 Takarada Rikka): Yume Miyamoto (宮本 侑芽 Miyamoto Yume) (Japanese dub)/Jill Harris (Funimation Dub)
- Akane Shinjo (新条 アカネ Shinjō Akane): Reina Ueda (上田 麗奈 Ueda Reina) (Japanese dub)/Lindsay Seidel (Funimation Dub)
- Alexis・Kerib (アレクシス・ケリヴ Arekushisu Kerivu): Tetsu Inada (稲田徹 Inada Tetsu) (Japanese dub)/Barry Yandell (Funimation Dub)
- Rikka's Mother (六花ママ Rikka Mama): Mayumi Shintani (新谷真弓 Shintani Mayumi) (Japanese dub)/Anastasia Munoz (Funimation Dub)
- Namiko (なみこ Namiko): Suzuko Mimori (三森 すずこ Mimori Suzuko) (Japanese dub)/Sarah Wiedenheft (Funimation Dub)
- Hass (はっす Hassu): Akari Kito (鬼頭明里 Kitō Akari) (Japanese dub)/Amber Lee Connors (Funimation Dub)
- Samurai・Calibur (サムライ・キャリバー Samurai Kyaribā): Ryosuke Takahashi (高橋良輔 Takahashi Ryōsuke) (Japanese dub)/Ian Sinclair (Funimation Dub)
- Max (マックス Makkusu): Katsuyuki Konishi (小西克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki) (Japanese dub)/Cris George (Funimation Dub)
- Vit (ヴィット Vitto): Masaya Matsukaze (松風雅也 Matsukaze Masaya) (Japanese dub)/Chris Burnett (Funimation Dub)
- Borr (ボラー Borā): Aoi Yuki (悠木碧 Yūki Aoi) (Japanese dub)/Apphia Yu (Funimation Dub)
- Anti (アンチ Anchi): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi) (Japanese dub)/Stephen Fu (Funimation Dub)
- Anosillus the 2nd (アノシラス（２代目） Anoshirasu (2-daime)): Karin Takahashi (高橋花林 Takahashi Karin) (Japanese dub)/Monica Rial (Funimation Dub)
Denkou Choujin Gridman
- When Anosillus the Second lends Yuta her earphones, the piano cover of Yume no Hero can be heard from them. This song played in episode 6 of the series, which is also when the first Anosillus appeared.
- The man buying the keyboard in the Junk Shop is designed after and voiced by Masaya Obi, who acted as Naoto Sho 25 years ago.
- The sign at the train station shows one of the stops to be Sakuragaoka, the setting of Denkou Choujin Gridman.
- The TV show that Rikka's Mother was watching also appeared in Denkou Choujin Gridman, and Naoto's mother also watched it.
- The security camera was made by Cat's Eye, a security firm that also appeared in episode 12 of Denkou Choujin Gridman.
- Utsumi plays with a figure of Zaigorg and a Xio Space Musketty.
- The Uchusen magazine has on its cover Techtor Gear Zero, Hunter Knight Tsurugi and Andro Melos. Ultra Super Fight is also on the cover, in plain text.
- Utsumi and Akane talked about Red King and how it doesn't actually look red in color, except for certain variants.
- In the scene where Anti tries to do a flying kick on Yuta, there is a poster in the background with this image. This background is actually modeled based on a real life location, poster and all.
- On the same Uchusen magazine Utsumi read, there are mentions of other Tsuburaya properties, such as Otasuke Girl, Bio Planet WoO, and Cyber Beauties Telomere.
- The Starbows Coffee cafe where Utsumi and Akane go to is, in addition to being a stand-in for Starbucks, a reference to another Tsuburaya work, Star Bows.
- The song Rikka was listening to is the ending song of Inferno Cop.
- On the back of the Uchusen magazine Utsumi was reading, the covers for UNION and youthful beautiful can be seen.
- The golden parts on the gift Rikka bought for Akane are designed based on the Matrix of Leadership from the Transformers franchise.
|Awakening | Restoration | Defeat | Suspicion | Provocation | Contact | Scheme | Confrontation | Dream | Collapse | Decisive Battle | Awakening (Finale)|