- ―Weapon activation announcement
"Multi Sword/Power Claw/Sky Arrow!"
- ―Form change announcement
"Maximum boot up! (Form/Kaiju name)!"
- ―Hyper Key insertion announcement
"(Energy name) Sword Finish!/Claw Impact!/Arrow Strike!"
- ―Multi Sword/Power Claw/Sky Arrow finisher announcement
The Circle Arms (サークルアームズ Sākuru Āmuzu) is Ultraman Trigger's signature weapon. It can change its modes to suit his various Type Changes. Its default form is the Multi Sword (マルチソード Maruchi Sōdo), which Trigger uses in in Multi Type. The weapon can change into the Power Claw (パワークロー Pawā Kurō) in Power Type and Sky Arrow (スカイアロー Sukai Arō) in Sky Type, with each mode having different specializations. It is also capable of drawing out power from GUTS Hyper Keys for finisher attacks.
Exactly how the Circle Arms came to being is unknown, but the weapon is first seen in 30 million years prior to the series directly after Ultraman Trigger defected to the light. He and his Type Change copies each wield the weapon in their respective forms, but all three of them were defeated until Yuzare summons the power of Eternity Core to petrify all giants into stone statues. Alongside Trigger, the Circle Arms is also petrified and placed within an upside down pyramid, it being placed on the upper floor while Trigger at the lower floor.
Ultraman Trigger: New Generation Tiga
The weapon was rediscovered in the pyramid ruins on Mars by Reina Manaka and her team of archaeologists in the Sizuma Foundation. Although it initially reacted within Kengo Manaka's presence, it soon restored to its true form when Trigger was reawakened in the present day to face against the threat of Carmeara and Golba.
On Earth, as Trigger gain the ability to Type Change, the weapon follow in suit. For once, the weapon also displayed compatibility with Trigger Dark, who is Ultraman Trigger's past self as a Giant of Darkness splintered into his own separate being. The Circle Arms Multi Sword was used in the dark Ultra's futile attempt to deliver his attack against Carmeara and eventually returned to Trigger upon his defeat.
- Type Change: Like its user, the Circle Arms can change into various weapon for convenience purposes. The default form is the Multi Sword, while its alternate forms are the pincer/scissor-like Power Claw and the bow-like Sky Arrow. Despite the form's name and its direct compatibility, the weapon is not restricted to whatever Type Change that Trigger choose to assume, as he is capable of accessing its alternate forms even in Multi Type and vice versa.
- Key-imbued Finishers: The Circle Arms can perform finishing moves based on whatever Hyper/Kaiju Key is installed into its hilt, with the user proceed to pull the trigger to activate its power.
- Flight: Should Ultraman Trigger outstretch his arm forward, the Circle Arms fly instant to its right hand.
- Energy Slash: Trigger can perform an energized slash with the Multi Sword.
- Shield: The circle of the Circle Arms can be used as a shield to protect Trigger from attacks.
- Rapid Slash: Trigger Sky Type slashes and stabs the enemy multiple times to overwhelm them.
- Zeperion Sword Finish (ゼペリオンソードフィニッシュ Zeperion Sōdo Finisshu):
- After inserting the Trigger Multi Type Key, Trigger swings the Multi Sword to release a giant energy wave.
- After inserting the Trigger Multi Type Key, a giant blade of light emerges from the Multi Sword, which Trigger swings downward, bisecting the enemy.
- Eternity Banish (エタニティバニッシュ Etaniti Banisshu): One of the many attacks of Glitter Trigger Eternity using the Glitter Blade. In the fight against Metsu-Orochi, Trigger wields the Multi Sword for a dual wielding variant of the attack.
- Impact Sword Finish (インパクトソードフィニッシュ Inpakuto Sōdo Finisshu): After inserting the Zaigorg Key, red energy is emitted and the Multi Sword's blade becomes spiked before Trigger Dark rushes to strike his target.
- Deracium Sword Finish (デラシウムソードフィニッシュ Derashiumu Sōdo Finisshu)
- Runboldt Sword Finish (ランバルトソードフィニッシュ Ranbaruto Sōdo Finisshu)
- Deracium Claw Impact (デラシウムクローインパクト Derashiumu Kurō Inpakuto):
- After inserting the Trigger Power Type Key, Trigger impales the Power Claw into the ground, causing a line of shockwaves to erupt towards the opponent.
- After inserting the Trigger Power Type Key, Trigger slams the weapon onto the opponent and destroys them directly.
- Zeperion Claw Impact (ゼペリオンクローインパクト Zeperion Kurō Inpakuto): After inserting the Trigger Multi Type Key, Trigger charges the weapon and delivers a horizontal bisection to his opponent in mid-air.
- Runboldt Claw Impact (ランバルトクローインパクト Ranbaruto Kurō Inpakuto)
- Energy Arrow: The Sky Arrow can fire out arrows of light.
- Energy Slash: The limbs of the Sky Arrow can be energized for use as a slashing weapon.
- Runboldt Arrow Strike (ランバルトアローストライク Ranbaruto Arō Sutoraiku): After inserting the Trigger Sky Type Key, Trigger fires a more powerful arrow of light from the Sky Arrow. In addition, this attack can be charged up by absorbing energy from an opponent's beam while using the Circle Arms as a shield.
- Zeperion Arrow Strike (ゼペリオンアローストライク Zeperion Arō Sutoraiku)
- Deracium Arrow Strike (デラシウムアローストライク Derashiumu Arō Sutoraiku)
- The Circle Arms is the first Ultra device to announce the names of its own finishers, rather than the Ultra's host.
- The Knight Timbre's finishers were announced by both the device and the Ultra's host.
- According to Koichi Sakamoto, the Circle Arms is an element inherited from the New Generation Heroes (in that most of them are associated with handheld weapons). The director also added that the weapon will play an important part in the story, but as of now, this has yet to be revealed.
- In Zabil's Ultra Ancient Stone Tablet, the carving of Trigger Power Type depicted the Power Claw as a bident/sasumata.
- Detail of ULTRAMAN ウルトラマントリガー特写写真集 LEGEND OF LIGHT
|Sluggers||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Geed Slugger | R/B Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Armed Mephisto | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Taiga Spark | Plasma Zero-let|
|Melee||Ace Blade | Ultimate Blade | Leo Nunchaku | Giga Battlenizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orb Slugger Lance | Orb Calibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | Orb Dark Calibur | Orb Ring NEO | R/B Kourin | Taiga Tri Blade | Z Riser | Z Lance Arrow | Beliarok | Circle Arms | Glitter Blade | Ultra Dual Sword|
|Armors||Protectors | Cosmo Tector | Grantector | Arb Gear | Tector Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | Cyber Armor|
|Others||Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Ultra Mantle | Ultlance|