Subtitle: Time Monster (時間怪獣 Jikan Kaijū)
- Height: 50 m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Origin: Space
Chronorm was an alien monster that fed on time through the memories of people and aliens. As a result of its actions, Chronorm had destroyed the home planet of Alien Angel and soon found its way to Earth to feed as well. During its stay on Earth, Chronorm targeted the memories of Marina of GUYS and proceed to travel back to the year 1999 to feed. Alien Angel, Marina, and Mirai however found themselves trapped in Chronorm's time rift and so Chronorm attacked them to prevent them from interrupting his meal. As Alien Angel and Marina tried to protect a younger Marina from the past, Mirai transformed into Ultraman Mebius to hold off the alien slug. At first, Chronorm had the advantage by beating down the Ultra with its whips and teleportation mist ability, but once the monster killed Alien Angel (it was trying to attack Marina) Marina fought back by shooting out Chronorm's eyes with her weapon. Mebius quickly took the opportunity to finish off the monster by firing the Mebium Shoot at it, destroying Chronorm and avenging Alien Angel's sacrifice.
- Chronorm's roar is modified from Vakishim's roar.
- Chronorm was created from a heavily modified Pedoleon Guros suit.
- Chronorm's name could be a play on the Greek word for time, Chronos (Χρόνος Chrónos) givin its power to warp time.
Powers and Weapons
- Time Warp: Chronorm's source of consumption, Chronorm worms into the memories of people and aliens and feeds on their memories. As a result, anyone who is caught nearby his time rift will be teleported back in time to where Chronorm is feeding.
- Laser Ball: Chronorm can emit tiny, red beams from each of the sockets on each side of his face. These beams meet in the front of his face and form a powerful red energy orb.
- Teleportation Mist: Chronorm's body can release a white gas that can conceal its location and allow him to teleport with ease.
- Electric Whips: Chronorm has whips on its shoulders that are retractable. When striking or coiling an opponent, they can electrocute on contact.