- ―Common phrase said by Celebro.
Subtitle: Parasitic Lifeform (寄生生物 Kisei Seibutsu)
Celebro's name is based on "Cerebro", the Spanish/Portuguese for "brain".
Celebro's reason of participating with the Z Riser and the Kaiju Medals he created is for treating everything as a game, regardless if its enjoyable or not to his own viewpoint. He has a habit of phrasing the Space Language Kiete karekareta (キエテ・カレカレータ Kiete Karekarēta lit. "I'm feeling good") As seen later on in the series, Celebro also finds enjoyment in the chaos he made out of the pettiest reasons; one particular instance being unleashing Bullton to the STORAGE headquarters as he was incapable of fathoming the idea of someone else having a blast. It is also demonstrated that Celebro is possessive of his Kaiju Medals, especially the Belial Medal, and losing it to Haruki drove the alien to a sanity slippage.
A highly intelligent, yet frail parasitic alien life form, Celebro decided to take advantage of the chaos resulted by the Devil Splinter and uses them to destroy planets. The atrocities he made in terrorizing civilizations earn him a notoriety in the outer space, as his name is also heard of by Jugglus Juggler.
Celebro possessed Genegarg to steal a Z Riser from the Land of Light and was pursued to Earth from being chased by Ultraman Z and Ultraman Zero. Upon Genegarg's destruction, he took possession of a Monster Research Center member Shinya Kaburagi as his host.
Using Kaburagi as a corporeal form, Celebro would create multiple Kaiju Medals and enjoying the chaos brought by monster attacks. On certain occasions, he transform into monsters to test their powers or fight the Ultra Warriors on a basis. Unfortunately as Celebro did very little to hide his involvements, this caused the GAFJ to issue an arrest warrant for his illegal activities. At some point after Metsuboros' death, Kaburagi's body took a huge toll as a result from multiple injuries he sustained beforehand. With the silent help of Juggler, he possessed Captain Asano of GAFJ's Police Department and pin Kaburagi as the scapegoat to all of its atrocities.
- Weakness: Due to being an extraterrestrial parasite, Celebro is vulnerable in terms of physical form and needs a host for survival.
- Powers and Weapons
- Intelligence: Celebro is highly knowledgeable in the use of technology. This is evidenced by its ability to produce Kaiju Medals, simply through reverse-engineering of Ultra Medals and making them compatible with the Z Riser.
- Possession: Because Celebro by its own is physically frail, it is forced to possess other life forms such as Kaiju or humans.
- Celebro's slogan, "Kiete karekareta" is based on the similar Space Language phrase, Kiete Koshi Kirekirete (キエテ コシ キレキレテMitsuhiro Ide in Ultraman episode 2, Shoot the Invaders!.
lit. "You and I are friends") which was quoted by
- When he quoted this upon possessing Shinya, the original letters of the Space Language appear in the scene. However, while certain words does match their romanji iterations, the kana elongation in Katakana was lost.
- In episode 16, Celebro calls Haruki/Z as a thief for taking his Belial Kaiju Medal away from him, despite he himself stole Kaburagi's own body and identity to operate on Earth. Kaburagi's actor, Rihito Noda, also acknowledged the parasite alien's hypocrisy on Twitter.
|Ultraman Z Kaiju|
|Gomess | Sevenger | Genegarg | Bullton | Celebro | Neronga | Majappa | Bemstar | Segmeger | Windom | Guigass | Gomora | Telesdon | Erimaki-Telesdon | Peguila | Jugglus Juggler | Zeppandon | Gillvalis | Alien Pegassa Pega | Valis Raider | Skull Gomora | Thunder Killer | Pedanium Zetton | Alien Pitt | Tri-King | Five King | King Joe | Alien Barossa | Red King A & B | Giestron | Grigio Raiden | Kanegon | Greeza | Horoboros | Metsuboros | Pagos | Kemur | Baraba | M1 | Kelbim | Mother Kelbim|