Subtitle: Fourth-Dimensional Monster (四次元怪獣 Yojigen Kaijū)
According to Tohl Narita, he designed Bullton to be a 'moving abstract form' and also based it on a sea anemone.
First arriving as two small meteor fragments, one red and one blue, the fragments possessed reality-altering capabilities and thus were studied further by the Science Patrol scientists for further examination of this new power. After some accidents took place involving its warping abilities with the scientists, the fragments were placed together and locked up avoid any further problems within the Science Patrol's HQ. A mistake that would only worsen the problem.
Now together, the fragments combined and created the giant Bullton creature from within the HQ. Once free, Bullton used its warping powers to meddle with the Science Patrol's affairs, trapping everyone in the 4th dimension, with the exception of Fuji and Hoshino, whom were outside at the moment. Fuji called for backup into the form of Japan's Self Defense Force to battle the creature, but Bullton used its reality warping abilities to swap vehicles from their positions (tanks in the air and jets on the ground.) While the SDF couldn't do anything to harm Bullton, they did manage to lead Bullton away from the Science Patrol's HQ, allowing Hayata to transform into Ultraman to battle with the creature instead.
However, once in combat Bullton used its warping capabilities to confuse and outsmart Ultraman from harming it, eventually trapping the hero underground. Ultraman however fought back and after resurfacing, created his own temporal-spatial rips and tears, which damaged Bullton's antennae, stunning the creature. With the opportunity, Ultraman fired two Specium Rays at the object, reducing it to a tiny and weaker rock, which was crushed shortly after by Ultraman.
- Suit actor: Teruo Aragaki
- Bullton was one of a few incidences of Psychedelic Monsters to appear in the Ultraman Series. It would later inspire the creation of creatures such as Pris-Ma from Return of Ultraman, and Desimonia from Ultraman Tiga.
- Bullton's sound effect is reused from the movie Dogora .
- A symbol was seen in a Fourth Dimension landscape that appeared from behind a door when the scientists attempted to escape. The design was taken from one of Tohl Narita's artworks.
- Originally during Ultraman vs. Bullton, Bullton was to run over Ultraman in battle, but the scene was cut due to its complexity. The scene would later be constructed for Bullton's final attack in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth.
- In real life, Ilinden in Yugoslavia's Spomenik Monuments coincidentally resembles Bullton.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
Bullton reappeared in episode 7 of the series, Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle.
Much like his original appearance, Bullton first appeared long ago on Planet Boris as two fragments which were found by human research scientists, who took them back to their lab at Belargo City for further study. The fragments soon combine and take its true form, and uses its time and space bending abilities to summon forth multiple giant monsters from across time and space. Resulting in mass destruction and deaths of many human colonists on the planet, turning it into a barren wasteland.
Sometime afterwards, the ZAP SPACY arrives at this location and disturb Bullton from an underground resting place, who then summoned the monster Frogos in an attempt to rid the intruders. Frogros was quickly destroyed by Litra, forcing Bullton itself to appear and attack them itself. Rei then summons Gomora to battle Bullton, but Bullton retaliated by resurrecting the previously killed Red King, Telesdon, and Neronga to battle Gomora. Despite outnumbering Gomora, Bullton and his monster soldiers were destroyed, thanks to Telesdon's misfire.
- Unlike its 1966 appearance, the Bullton was done with CGI over puppetry effects.
- In this series, Bullton was responsible for bringing Kaiju and Rei (as an infant) to Planet Boris.
- In Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle Complete Works magazine, Bullton was revealed to have been brought towards Boris by Alien Rayblood. This is done as part of the Reionics Battle.
- Bullton is one of the monsters and aliens that makes up Belyudra's left arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
Ultraman Orb The Movie: Lend Me The Power of Bonds!
A Bullton was swallowed by Genegarg while it was being pursued by Ultraman Zero for swallowing several Ultra Medals. After Genegarg threw up a meteorite on Ultraman Z, he threw up Bullton towards Zero. Zero, thinking it was just another meteorite, tried to deflect it, but it instead warped him into its pocket dimension in which the Ultra slowly losing his strength.
- Before Bullton's wormhole closes, the light it gives off is similar to the symbol within the Fourth Dimensional landscape from its original debut episode.
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 60,000 t
- Origin: Middle East (blue) and Baron desert (red)
- Attack: 1000
- Defense: 1000
- Speed: 800
- Weakness: If Bullton's feelers get broken off, Bullton is at the mercy of whoever is fighting them, and is unable to use its reality warping abilities.
- Powers and Weapons
- Growth: Bullton can grow to large sizes in an indeterminable amount of time.
- Burrowing: Bullton can burrow through the ground at low speeds.
- Fourth Dimension Willpower (四次元念力 Yojigen Nenriki): Being a creature from another dimension, Bullton is able to warp reality at any time to its benefit. Its warps can cause strange changes, teleport beings or objects around, changing landscapes, and generating force fields and portals. This can also be fired as a wave for specific targets. This can also be used by its Kaiju Card, shown in Ultraman Orb The Movie: Lend Me The Power of Bonds!.
- Fourth Dimension Ray (四次元光線 Yojigen Kōsen): A beam fired from the feelers, they are capable of switching places of Bullton's targets; eg. switching places of tanks and aircraft with each others.
- Tough Hide: Bullton can survive one hit from Ultraman's Specium Ray. However, a second hit was able to destroy it.
- Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth
- Extradimension Absorption (異次元吸収 Ijigen Kyūshū): Bullton can suck its enemy into its body. In ULTRA MONSTERS, its changed into a different dimension to defeat the opponent. This ability was later featured in Ultraman Fusion Fight! again as its finisher move.
- Material Mine Conversion Phenomenon (物質機雷化現象 Busshitsu Kiraika Genshō): Bullton manipulates gravity around the opponent by levitating objects surrounding them. This caused the opponent to be surrounded by electrocuting objects should they ever attempt to get out.
- Low-Dimensional Transition Phenomenon (低次元転移現象 Hikujigen Ten'i Genshō): Bullton transports the opponent to a different dimension. First, a smaller Bullton would roll away to distract the target, followed by a bigger Bullton crushing them. This is based on an original concept of Bullton from Ultraman only exhibits larger appearance to conceal its smaller form.
- ULTRA MONSTERS
- Rolling Bullton (ローリングブルトン Rōringu Buruton): Bullton uses a rolling attack.
- Fourth Dimension Hammer (四次元ハンマー Yōjigen Hanmā): A tag-team attack with EX Tyrant. EX Tyrant hooks its Despotic Hammer to Bullton and then the sentient meteorite to act as a mace. Then, Bullton is launched into space only for Tyrant to yank it back to Earth and slams the opponent with it.
Black Bullton (ブラックブルトン Burakku Buruton) is a subspecies of the normal Bullton that appeared in the game, Kaiju Busters.
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 60,000 t
- Origin: Underground Earth
- Powers and Weapons
- It can be assumed that it shares similar powers with the regular blue and red Bullton.
Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth
Bullton reappeared in episode 1 and 7 of the video game, Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth.
In the video game's story mode, Bullton was the first monster revived by Geronimon and the first monster to be fought by Ultraman in a city. Shortly after being beaten, Ultraman crushes the stone that being Bullton and flies away.
Later on, Bullton is revived by Geronimon again and is fought this time by Ultraman Gaia at an airport. Before Gaia can deal with Bullton, Bullton creates an evil copy of Ultraman Agul to do battle instead. After battling the fake, the real Ultraman Agul arrives to battle the fake. However after Gaia been weakened in battle, Bullton sucks the Ultra into another dimension that resembles the innards of Bullton. Gaia manages to beat Bullton again and destroys it, leaving him and Agul to leave.
- Bullton's role in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth in Gaia's stage mirrors that of Gan-Q's Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3.
Bullton appears in the game Kaiju Busters. A subspecies called Black Bullton (ブラックブルトン Burakku Buruton) also appeared.
- Unlike the regular Bullton, Black Bullton apparently lived underground.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
|Birth of Ultraman||Kanegon | Garamon | M1 | Red King | Alien Baltan | Antlar | Chandora|
|Ultraman||Bemular | Alien Baltan | Neronga | Ragon | Greenmons | Guesra | Antlar | Red King | Chandora | Magular | Suflan | Pigmon | Gabora | Jirahs | Gango | Mummy Man | Dodongo | Pestar | Gamakujira | Gavadon | Alien Baltan II | Bullton | Alien Zarab | Aboras | Banila | Hydra | Kemular | Underground People | Telesdon | Jamila | Gubila | Guigass | Dorako | Red King II | Suflan II | Gomora | Dada | Goldon | Woo | Keronia | Zambolar | Alien Mefilas | Giant Member Fuji | Alien Baltan III | Kemur Man II | Alien Zarab II | Skydon | Seabozu | Zaragas | Re-Pigmon | Re-Dorako | Re-Telesdon | Geronimon | Kiyla | Saigo | Alien Zetton | Zetton|
|Ultraman Ball Kaiju|
|Red King | Alien Baltan | Dada | Dada II | Zetton | Zetton II | Gubila | Woo | Alien Zarab | Balloonga | Pestar | Pigmon | Telesdon | Alien Mefilas | Gomora | Bullton | Jamila | Alien Zetton|
|Ultraman Z Kaiju|
|Gomess | Sevenger | Genegarg | Bullton | Celebro | Neronga | Majappa | Bemstar | Segmeger | Windom | Guigass | Gomora | Telesdon | Erimaki-Telesdon | Peguila | Jugglus Juggler | Zeppandon | Gillvalis | Alien Pegassa Pega | Valis Raider | Skull Gomora | Thunder Killer | Pedanium Zetton | Alien Pitt | Tri-King | Five King | King Joe|