Hideo Okamoto designed Bullbind with inspiration from a Buddha statue, with the halo placed in front instead of the back. It was given three irises, based on the concept of a third eye, in a single eye so that it would appear more insane-looking.
Bullbind appeared and was stuck under a bridge, flattening some nearby cars with its gravity powers. Onija attempted to control it but found that he was unable to until Mujina helped him. Bullbind grew to giant size and started to destroy the entire city until Dynazenon appeared and fought it. However, Yume Minami and Koyomi Yamanaka were out of focus due to their respective circumstances, and the combination was thrown off balance. Even after changing to Dynarex, Bullbind still had the upper hand. Just as Dynarex was about to lose, Gridknight suddenly appeared. Gridknight was just about to defeat Bullbind, but the Kaiju Eugenicists decided to retreat instead, making Bullbind disappear in a flash of light. They attacked and took over an oil rig-like area and started to charge up Bullbind throughout the night, granting it grater power. Bullbind re-emerged the next morning, facing against Gridknight and the damaged Dynazenon. The 2nd used her Fixer Beam charge to repair Dynazenon's damage, and both Dynazenon and Gridknight destroyed Bullbind shortly after.
- Bullbind requiring two Kaiju Users to control is similar to how some Kaiju's suits such as Dodongo or Jumbo King have two suit actors inside them, with each controlling one half of the suit.
- Dynazenon even backflips onto Bullbind's midsection to attack its head, which Ultraman Ace did to Jumbo King.
- Powers and Weapons
- Gravity Waves: Bullbind can manipulate gravity around it, applying tremendous force to a localized area to crush anything, and can even pin down Dynazenon.
- Gravity Beam (引力光線 Inryoku Kōsen): Bullbind fires beams from the tassels on its neck. They can easily destroy entire buildings in giant explosions.
- Drill Horns: Bullbind's horns are drills, which can rotate and be used to attack with.