Subtitle: Incorporeal Monster (有象無象怪獣 Uzōmuzō Kaijū)
Bujack suddenly appeared one day and put the Gridman Alliance in a dream that none of them could awaken from. With Yuta asleep, Gridman was unable to deal with the threat. Fortunately, it did not fully materialize, simply passing through the buildings, and nobody was hurt. Noticing that Gridman wasn't appearing, Anti was told by the Neon Genesis Junior High Students that he was 'on vacation' because of this monster, so he tried attacking it with his buzzsaw, but his efforts were in vain as he simply passed through it each time.
Using his Grid Kinesis, Gridman slowly worked his way into the dream world, where he tore off Bujack's wings, ending the dream. The Neon Genesis High School Students then noticed that Bujack had completely materialized, so they combined into Powered Zenon and quickly finished it off.
Bujack, along with all the other kaiju Gridman fought, reappeared when they were summoned by Alexis to get rid of Gridknight, since Akane refused to make any more new kaiju. Bujack was finished off by Gridknight, who sliced it in half using a buzzsaw of energy.
- Designer: Hiroshi Maruyama
- Considering the plot of the episode it appears in centers around dreams, it can be considered Dazzlba's spiritual successor.
Powers and Weapons
- Dream Inducement: Bujack can cause people to dream, for as long as its 'wings' are open.
- Intangibility: Bujack is able to pass through solid objects, for as long as its victims are still dreaming.
- Green Lightning Ray: Bujack fires a stream of green lightning from its upper mouth.
Bujack's life is connected between the real world and the dream world of its victims. Should its wings be broken there, the dreams of its victims will end and the creature will materialize in the real world, where it can be killed.