Buildgamera (ビルガメラー Birugamerā) is a turtle kaiju that appeared in the game, Ultra Strategy, Mobilization of the Science Patrol!.
Subtitle: Hard Monster (硬態怪獣 Kata-tai Kaijū)
Ultra Strategy, Mobilization of the Science Patrol!
The Buildgameras were an ancestor to the turtle that lived several million years ago. The last remaining one was hibernating underground but absorbed cosmic waves, enlarging it but still keeping it dormant. That was until the stone shrine keeping it that way was removed to build houses on top. This lead to its eventual awakening. It doesn't seem to mind the fact that people are living on its back however. The creature stayed alive as long as it did by feeding off of masses of earthworms and moles, there species can also go up to 500 years without eating on a full stomach. It can burrow at around 60km/h and its mid-fossilized shell gives it some defense. But the SSSP neutralized it with a liquid nitrogen bullet which sent it packing.
- It shares a similar name to the giant friend to children, Gamera, just with building attached to it.
- It is a turtle with a building on his back, while Gamera is just a giant turtle.
After the first Buildgamera was sent into hibernation, more cosmic rays and the contamination of the soil in the area caused it to evolve into Rebuilt Buildgamera (再生ビルガメラー Saisei Birugamerā). It was awakened once more due to the ionospheric anomalies of X's meteorite. After X landed, Rebuilt Buildgamera's natural instinct causes a fight to the beast ensued, yet it was killed by X's Black Spark technique.
- Recently it was just found out Rebuilt Buildgamera was at one point design-wise was a concept for the un-made Godzilla Kaiju, Bagan. He shares this honor with Kilazee.
- Height: 70 m
- Weight: 65,000 t
- Origin: Earth
- Weakness: It is weak in cold air.
- Powers and Weapons
- Flame: A high-temperature flame emitted from the mouth.