|This article lacks an official name. "Bracers" is simply how it is referred to as, due to the popularity in the fandom or how its mentioned in-story.|
Bracers are arm mounted body features or items used by several Ultras.
Bracers, whether natural or artificial, exist to manipulate energy for their users and are often used for several techniques by the Ultras that bare them. Some Bracers are the transformation items used by Ultras to transform into the true selves.
- Armed Nexus: The blades and bracers on Ultraman Nexus' arms. They can be used as blades, to generate a Meta-Field, Mode change and charging an Ultra Beam.
- Arrow Armed Nexus: Ultraman Nexus' Junis Blue form had a modified right Armed Nexus used to for his Ultra Beam finishers.
- Mephisto Claw: The right Bracer on Dark Mephisto and his clone, it can transform into a two digit claw. Used to charge up attacks, a blade weapon, to generate a Dark Field (A negative phase Meta-Field) and once to charge an Ultra Beam.
- Max Spark: Ultraman Max's transformation item, it is also used in Ultra form to charge attacks, particularly his Ultra Beam.
- Mebius Brace: Ultraman Mebius' transformation item, it is also used in Ultra form to fire his Ultra Beam, mode change and various other attack, particularly conjuring a blade.
- Knight Brace: Ultraman Hikari's transformation item, it is also used in Ultra form to fire his Ultra Beam and various other attacks, particularly conjuring a blade.
- Strium Brace: Given to Ginga by the Ultra Brothers, Ginga use this bracer to achieve his Ginga Strium form, as well as being able to access the powers of the 6 Ultra Brothers, particularly their Ultra Beams.
- Ultra Fusion Brace: An advanced version of the Strium Brace given to Ginga from Ultraman Zero from Ultraman King, the Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ginga and Victory to be Ultraman Ginga Victory, and also use the powers of the eight Heisei Ultra Warriors.
- Ultraman Nexus
- Dark Mephisto
- Dark Mephisto Zwei
- Ultraman Max
- Ultraman Mebius
- Ultraman Hikari
- Ultraman Zero
- Zero Darkness
- Ultraman Saga
- Ultraman Ginga (As Ginga Strium)
- Ultraman Ginga Victory
- Ultraman Orb (Certain Forms)
- Ultraman Geed (Certain Forms)
- Of them, all only Nexus and Mephisto had matching bracers on each arm.
|Ultra Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Traits and abilities||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Ultra Horns | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Forehead Crystal | Light Crystal | Zenshin Crystals | V Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks|
|Ultra-related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules | Childhood Radiation | R/B Crystals | R/B Crystal Holder | R/B Crystal Collection Case | Ultra Taiga Accessories|
|Manga Only||Plasma Ore | Ultraman suit | Ultraman Factor|
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers | Geed Slugger | R/B Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Taiga Spark | Plasma Zero-let|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Others||Ace Blade | Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | Orb Dark Calibur | Orb Ring NEO | R/B Kourin | Taiga Tri Blade|