The Black Scorpion was one of the many mysterious murder monsters to appear in the series, Emergency Directive 10-4·10-10.
Emergency Directive 10-4·10-10
- The Black Scorpion was actually a live animal they used on set.
- The 1957 film, The Black Scorpion's title monsters, giant scorpions, highly resemble this monster.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Origin: Earth
- Weakness: It can easily be thwarted by a boot.
- Powers and Weapons
- Pincers: Like all scorpions, the black scorpion has pinching claws at the front of his body.
- Stinger: Again, like all scorpions, the black scorpion has a sharp stinger at the tip of his tail.
- Venom: The Black Scorpion, like all other scorpions, has venom stored in it's stinger.
|Emergency Directive 10-4·10-10 Kaiju|
|Alien Rock | Arufon | Barabbas | Black Scorpion | Damura | Darling Moray | Death Carrying Dove | Flame Phantom | Flesh Eating Fungus | Genius Gorilla | Ghost Woman | Gilmer | Golden Scarab | Invaders | Lagon | Living Pearls | Magician Albert | Mummy | Nezugira | Queen of Spades | Slugger | Vanguerrillas | White Snake|