Note: Due to there being several differences between the manga and anime adaptation, the History section has been split into two tabs.
An SSSP extermination team was called to a harbor area to kill the runaway Bioweapon. Shinjiro fought it, but was knocked back. Seiji Hokuto had eavesdropped on Shinjiro's conversation with Ide before and discovered the threat. He arrived and sliced the beast in half.
Later, in a subway, Shinjiro and Moroboshi arrived to dispatch a different, ant-like Bio Weapon but Seiji had already dispatched it by the time they arrived, having beheaded it.
When Seiji confronted Yapool about his family's murderer, Yapool let slip that he was aware of who the mastermind behind the assassination was. Upon further questioning, he revealed that he had created the Bioweapons to give evidence to his story that evil aliens had created them. Seiji became angered by Yapool's deceit, and after his protests, stormed off.
Ide contacted Shinjiro to deal with one of these at a harbor area while Moroboshi was unavailable. The monster easily beat Shinjiro and could have killed him, until Seiji Hokuto arrived wearing the Ace Suit, and sliced the monster in half.
Another one later appeared in an underground station. Shinjiro and Moroboshi were once again dispatched to deal with it, but upon arrival, they find the beast already decapitated by Seiji.
- The beasts are clearly based on the Terrible-Monsters. This can especially be seen in the first, which vaguely resembles Verokron, and the ant-like monster may have been inspired by King Crab.
- Powers and Weapons
- Strength: They appear to be rather strong as one was able to send Shinjiro flying through wooden walls.
- Size: Their size seems to give them an advantage against human sized foes.
- Strength: They appear to be rather strong as one was able to send Shinjiro flying and pin him down despite his superhuman strength.
- Mouth Beam: The Terrible-Monster is seemingly able to fire an energy beam from its mouth, but fortunately never got the chance to do so.
Manga and Anime Differences
- The Terrible-Monster that appears in the anime is altered to look much more like Verokron. The King Crab-like one was also replaced by the Verokron lookalike.