"Fusion Rise! Bemstar! Zetton! Ultraman Belial: Bemzeed!"
- ―Transformation announcement via Riser
Subtitle: Belial Fusion Monster (ベリアル融合獣 Beriaru Yūgō-ju)
- Paralleling Orb and Geed's similarity in their usage of past Ultras' powers, the similarities of Bemzeed's components are as follows:
- They possessed the ability to absorb their opponent's ray finishers, having defeated their respective Ultras through such ability.
- Both where killed with non-conventional means (which involves dismemberment):
- Zetton was reduced to pieces by the Zero Gravity Bomb developed by Dr. Iwamoto.
- Bemstar was sliced by the Ultra Spark delivered by Seven.
- They were later revived in the Showa Era series after their original destruction:
- Both have participated in a Fusion other than Beryudora, Bemstar as a component of Tyrant and Zetton as a component of Zeppandon.
- Both have fought Ultraman Jack. Bemstar in his normal form (twice), and Zetton as Zetton II.
- Both reappeared in Ultraman Mebius as Maquette Kaiju (Bemstar even had a real appearance), Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle as monsters of Planet Boris, Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey as random monsters, Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie as members of Belial Army, Ultraman Ginga as Spark Dolls manipulated by two separate aliens, Ultraman X as materialized Kaiju Spark Dolls and lastly in Ultraman Orb as Kaiju Cards in possession of Jugglus Juggler.
- In Ultraman X, they were given their respective Cyber Kaiju counterparts for Ultraman X to utilize their MonsArmors. Incidentally, they were used in a backfire attacks:
- The Cyber Bemstar's Arm Shield was used to reflect Gargorgon's own petrifaction ray, therefore bringing it to her own downfall.
- After the corrupted programming was removed, X used Cyber Zetton in order to counter the original monster when all MonsArmor were proven useless.
- Height: 68 m
- Weight: 49,000 t
- Origin: N/A
- Powers and Weapons
- Suction Attractor Spout (吸引アトラクター・スパウト Kyūin Atorakutā Supauto): The absorption organ of Bemstar, Bemzeed held two of them, each on its palms. Using them, the Kaiju can absorb incoming attacks before redirecting them towards their target.
- Trillion Inferno (トリリオンインフェルノ Toririon Inferuno): The left hand absorbs in matter and energy including the opponent, which is then released it from his right hand. Bemzeed traps the opponent in a whirlwind and then fires a massive fireball.
- Palm Wave: Bemzeed can launch medium-strength energy waves from its palms to damage the enemy.
- Terror Beam (テラービーム Terā Bīmu Unused)
- Smash Spouter (スマッシュスパウター Sumasshu Supautā Unused)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.