Beam Missile King (ビームミサイルキング Bīmu Misairu Kingu) is a robot that was made from a winning entry of the Televi-Kun's "Strongest Robot Monster Competition".
Subtitle: Fortress Robot (要塞ロボット Yōsai Robotto)
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 55,000 t
- Origin: Space
Ultra Brothers vs Dark Army
Ultraman Festival 2009
Ultraman Zero Televi-Kun
Both Beam Missile King and Crash Riser were sent by Alien Salome to assist the Techtor Gear-controlled Darklops Zero to attack Ultraseven and Ultraman Zero until they use Combination Zero to counterattack.
Ultraman Festival 2015
Powers and Weapons
- Cannons and Missiles: Beam Missile King's body consists of of missile launchers and cannons. Among them are:
- Shoulder Missile (ショルダーミサイル Shorudā Misairu): Missile Launchers fitted on his shoulders.
- Mega Launcher (メガランチャー Mega Ranchā): Missile launchers on its back, capable of launching a barrage of deadly missiles.
- Giant Missile (ジャイアントミサイル Jaianto Misairu): Missile launchers on Beam Missile King's chest, storing two larger missiles.
- Arm Cannon: Twin arm cannons.
As it focuses on ranged combat, Beam Missile King lacks melee combat proficiency.