The Baiakuhe (バイアクヘー Baiakuhē) are flying fish Kaiju that are the minions of the sea god Gakuzom.
Subtitle: Root of Destruction Flying Fish (根源破滅飛行魚 Kongen Hametsu Hikō-gyo)
Ultraman Gaia: Once Again Gaia
Attacking an underwater civilization and the surface world, these creatures were led by the massive Gakuzom on a mission to destroy all life on Earth. When Gamu and Team Marlin of XIG discovered the underwater city, they were attacked by Gakuzom and knocked out. Annoyed by their interference, Gakuzom led the fish-like creatures to the surface but the mighty behemoth was attacked by the combined forces of Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul. Knowing it couldn't defeat both, Gakuzom summoned its army to join with its body, transforming him into Super Gakuzom.
- Baiakuhe is based on the Cthulhu Mythos creature, Byakhee, whose name is spelled (in Japanese) the same way as Baiakuhe.
- Height: 18 m
- Weight: 3,800 t
- Origin: M91 Stellar Systems → Celephais trench, 8000 m below sea level
- Powers and Weapons
- Flight: True to Baiakuhe's appearance being based on a flying fish, they have wings that enable them to fly when surfaced.
- Adept Swimmer: Baiakuhe can swim underwater due to their fish-like physiology.
- Armor: Baiakuhe can withstand average military based assaults.
- Pincer Wings: Baiakuhe can turn its wings into pincers that enable them to hold on to their target.
- Electrical Shocks: By wrapping around an enemy, the Baiakuhe can send thousands of volts of electricity through an opponent’s body.