|Because this Kaiju is a character in the show instead of the monster-of-the-week, it has been given its own article. If you're looking for the main page, see Anosillus.|
Anosillus the 2nd (アノシラス（２代目） Anoshirasu (Nidaime)) is a character in SSSS.GRIDMAN. She is a mysterious girl who somehow knows the secrets of the world. Similar to Anti, she is actually a Kaiju in human form. However, she was not created by Akane Shinjo and Alexis・Kerib.
Subtitle: Kaiju Girl (怪獣少女 Kaijū Shōjo)
Not much is known of her origins, but she states that she has been watching events unfold for a long time, even before Tsutsujidai was made. She also met Yuta Hibiki at some point prior to his amnesia.
Prior to her on-screen introduction in episode 6, she made several cameos as a background character throughout previous episodes.
Anosillus was looking for Yuta and found him in an alley, where she reintroduced herself to the boy and took him out on a "date". She got him to follow her onto the train, where she explained to him Akane Shinjo's true nature, the state of the world, and the appearances of the Illusion Monsters that Yuta and friends had been seeing. When Yuta got off, she said that her predecessor owes Yuta a lot.
Anosillus the Second and Anti, now known as Knight, entered the world after the Kaiju Eugenicists' Kaiju had weakened a certain barrier around it. After forcing Bullbind to escape, she and Knight approached the Dynazenon pilots with the latter offering their help, but they were turned down as they seemed suspicious. Knight got abrasive and left them, saying the injured will only get in his way. They later teamed up to fight and destroy Bullbind anyway, with the Second using her Fixer Beam charge to heal Dynazenon. They then left on a boat.
After Garnix's defeat, life seemed to go back to normal as the Kaiju Eugenicists ran out of Kaiju seeds. Chise once tried to go to school again but found herself unable to step into the premises. Knight and the 2nd inform her that they will be leaving with Goldburn soon, as Goldburn should not exist in a "normal" world. Knight then appeared when Sizumu attempted to attack Yomogi and Yume. Sizumu defeated Knight and unleashed Gagula to destroy the city. While Yomogi, Yume and the 2nd take care of Gauma, Knight fought Gagula as Kaiser Gridknight but lost. Yomogi and the others then went to retrieve their parts of Dynazenon to pilot together for the last time. Even with their teamwork, they were still being overwhelmed by Gagula until Yomogi used Instance Domination on it to force it to move its mouth up and provide the others with an opening to attack. With everyone's efforts, they manage to defeat Gagula and the Kaiju Eugenicists. However, Dynazenon loses its color and Gauma seemingly dies.
Three months later, they visit the bridge where Gauma made his home before Knight and the 2nd leave with Dynarex and Goldburn. They arrive in another Computer World where Dynarex reawakens.
- Height: 125 cm (Child), 165 cm (Adult)
- Weight: 27 kg (Child), 55 kg (Adult)
- Date of Birth: August 5
- Hobby: Secret
- Powers and Weapons
- Size Change: Anosillus can manipulate her body size, from human to gigantic proportions. The extent of this ability is never explored but it is possible that her true size would have been the same as her predecessor and that moment she grew in front of Yuta was only a fraction of her true height.
- Live Baton (ライブバトン Raibu Baton): A baton that can load capsules for utility purposes.
- Fixer Beam (フィクサービーム Fikusā Bīmu): A healing beam that the 2nd releases from her baton. She carries a limited number of capsules containing the light to do so.
- Vaccine Ampule (ワクチンアンプル Wakuchin Anpuru): A cartridge used to heal people.
- The music she used to awaken Yuta is the piano version of "Yume no Hero" from Gridman the Hyper Agent. This was once played by Yuka Inoue to purify Anosillus from Takeshi Todo's control.
- She was originally going to be titled Anosillus III, likely skipping Anosillus II due to Imitation Anosillus's existence. It was changed to Anosillus Jr. in script for episode 6 to give a direct indication of her relation to the original before being changed to its current one due to "Jr." being normally a male title.