"It absorbs all the incoming noise and purifies the sounds."
"Oh I see... Takeshi, why don't we utilize it to proceed our plan as scheduled."
"Alright. I have a good idea as well."
- ―Takeshi and Kahn regarding Anosillus.
- Original: Electron Animal (電子アニマル Denshi Animaru)
- Brainwashed: Soundwave Monster (音波怪獣 Onpa Kaijū)
Gridman the Hyper Agent
A hunchbacked reptilian creature with a neck frill and two long spikes on it's shoulders that was dwelling inside a keyboard. It lives alongside an inhabitant of computer world alongside the Compoid Unison as the Sound Spirits. After Anosillus destroyed Bagira, Takeshi Todo attached a keyboard to his computer and used music to brainwash Anosillus. With Anosillus under Kahn Digifer's power, ear-piercing sound waves were emitting from the keyboard and slowly spreading throughout the city. Gridman was ready to destroy Anosillus with the Barrier Shield, but Unison appears pleaded Gridman to cease. She attempted to free Anosillus by playing a melody, but Takeshi's music was too strong. Yuka attached her own keyboard to Junk and played a melody powerful to break the spell, restoring Anosillus.
- Anosillus' suit would later be used as Imitation Anosillus.
- Anosillus is the only Kaiju in the series to get an imitation form. Almost all others received Mecha forms.
- Anosillus is similar to the monsters in Ultraman Cosmos because it was turned evil by the main villains but it is mostly similar to Golmede as it had an imitation of it created.
- Anosillus' roar is a modified version of Telesdon's roar.
- Height: 68 m
- Weight: 73,000 t
- Origin: An electronic keyboard's Computer World
- Powers and Weapons
- Sonic Blast: Being based on a sound program, Anosillus can fire sonic blasts from his mouth and horns.
- Fixer Breath: Anosillus can breathes particles that can restore the damage on computer system similar to Gridman's Fixer Beam.