Annon (アンノンUltraseven. He appeared in episode 16.) is an alien that appeared in the TV series,
Subtitle: Rock Alien (岩石宇宙人 Ganseki Uchūjin)
Annon's name is said to derive from the words 'Anonymous' and 'Unknown'.
Annon came to Earth after the Earth defense forces sent a probe space ship to investigate his people's space. After bring the space probe back to Earth he ignited it, but was also blown apart from his body and was reduced to an eye while his body took the form of an odd shaped rock. A boy named Hiroshi obtained the rock and took it to his home. That night Annon spoke to Hiroshi that the rock he found is really his body and ordered him to drop that rock to a pit in a mountain. After his rock fell into a gaseous pit he grew into what he really was. The Ultra Guard unleashed everything they had on him, but nothing seemed to phase Annon until Ultraseven arrived on the scene. Annon tried his best, but the hero was too much for him to handle. Once Ultraseven used the Energy String Annon was paralyzed, the hero gave Annon a chance to leave Earth with his life. Annon accepted and Ultraseven escorted him off of the planet, his eye detached and flew away, leaving the rock body behind as it crumbled away.
- Annon's roar is a reused Miclas roar.
- Annon is one of the monster that makes up Belyudra's left arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
- Canadian English Voice Actor: Jean Fontaine
- Height: 30 m
- Weight: 15,000 t
- Origin: Planet Annon
- Powers and Weapons
- Eye Form: When separated from his body, Annon takes the form of an eye that materializes on different surfaces.
- Telekinesis: While in this state, he can use telekinetic powers that can cause painful headaches in humans or even knock them unconscious in an instant.
- Eye Lasers: Annon can launch green lasers from his eyes that can range from barely downing a plane to rivaling Ultraseven's Eye Beams.
- Missiles: Annon can fire missiles from the curved spike on the back of his neck.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Annon can jump long distances.