Android Zero Directive (アンドロイド0指令 Andoroido 0 Shirei) is the nineth episode of Ultraseven.
Furuhashi and Moroboshi are on patrol one evening. They stop for a woman who asks to speak with Dan. Furuhashi pretends to be Dan and the mysterious woman ends up severely shocking Furuhashi. Moroboshi picks up a brooch she dropped and finds a bizarre insignia inside. The next day, Dan and Soga run across a bunch of kids playing in the streets with guns that look startlingly real and all possess that peculiar patch which, under closer inspection, hides a miniature radio receiver. Made by an elderly toymaker from another world, his plan is to initiate 'Android Operation Zero' at midnight whereby children bearing the alien patch will be turned into murderous automatons, gunning down the inhabitants of the city.
- Dan Moroboshi/Ultraseven (モロボシ・ダン／ウルトラセブン（声） Moroboshi Dan/Urutorasebun): Kohji Moritsugu (森次 晃嗣 Moritsugu Kōji)
- Anne Yuri (友里アンヌ Yuri Annu): Yuriko Hishimi (ひし美 ゆり子 Hishimi Yuriko)
- Shigeru Furuhashi (フルハシ・シゲル隊員 Furuhashi Shigeru): Sandayū Dokumamushi (毒蝮 三太夫 Dokumamushi Sandayū)
- Kaoru Kiriyama (キリヤマ・カオル Kiriyama Kaoru)： Shoji Nakayama (中山昭二 Nakayama Shōji)
- Soga (ソガ Soga): Shinsuke Achiha (阿知波信介 Achiha Shinuske)
- Amagi (アマギ Amagi): Bin Furuya (古谷敏 Furuya Bin)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā): Hikaru Urano (浦野光 Urano Hikaru)
- Ultraseven (ウルトラセブン Urutorasebun): Koji Uenishi (上西弘次 Hirotsugu Uenishi)
- Ultraseven Volume 3 Features Episode 9-11, & 13.
- This episode is known as "Toys in Crisis" on the TNT English dub.