Amui grabbed the Sparklence and turned into Ultraman Tiga to fight Dogouf.
Bronze Sparklence: Because of his Ultra DNA, Amui is able to transform into Ultraman Tiga. To transform, he raises the Sparklence into the air and presses the trigger. The top opens and covers him in a bright flash of light that transforms him into Tiga.
Powers and Weapons
- Bronze Sparklence: Using the Bronze Sparklence Amui can transform into Tiga just like Daigo.
- Mental Link: Amui appeared to have some manner of mental connection to the Statue of Tiga. This is usually indicated by the glowing of the crystal on his headband.
- At thirteen years old, Amui's actor Makoto Kamijo is officially the youngest actor to portray an Ultra Host in the history of the series until the appearance of Yuuto Tamaki's actor Serai Takagi in Ultraman X The Movie: Here He Comes! Our Ultraman, 16 years after that, whose age is eleven.
- The stone on Amui's forehead is called the Emblem of Tiga, when Tiga was mentally reaching out to him the stone would flash.
- Unlike Daigo, Amui never merged with the Tiga statue, the origins of the Bronze Sparklence are unknown. Instead he simply channeled either the power of Tiga through their mental link or his Ultra DNA.
- It is implied at the end during her conversation with Tsubasa, Mahoroba would be Amui's future wife and ancestor to the Madoka family.
- At the age eleven, Amui ties with Yuuto for being the youngest Human Host for an Ultra.
- Coincidentally both of them transform into Ultraman Tiga.